OverviewThis full-day Whale Shark tour is the best opportunity to experience a unique adventure in the Mexican Caribbean. You will snorkel besides these gentle giants of the sea and learn about them. Whale sharks arrive in huge amounts to the Yucatan Peninsula every summer. Your tour includes lunch, entrance fees, a professional guide and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with pickup from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya. Meet your guide and head to the marina to board a boat to begin your tour. Your tour includes beverages on board as well as light snacks.
Reach the snorkeling site and put on your snorkeling gear. After a safety briefing, jump into the ocean to snorkel with the biggest fish in the world, the whale shark. Some adult specimens measure up to 13 meters in length, though accounts of individuals of up to 18 meters have been recorded. Swim with them for about 2 hours and have a truly unique experience.
After your snorkeling adventure, you will head to Isla Mujeres, Playa Norte to enjoy a delicious lunch. Then, you will board your boat which will take you back to the marina. Once there, you will be dropped-off at your hotel. This whale shark encounter is a safe activity and it is available from May to September.
Inclusions for Whale Shark Tour From Cancun And Riviera Maya
- Entrance fees
- Bilingual Guide
- Water and soft drinks
- Snorkeling gear
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Whale Shark Tour From Cancun And Riviera Maya
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit, a long sleeve shirt and bring sunscreen and a waterproof camera
Pregnant women are not allowed
Seasonal product operating May to September
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.