Whale Watching And Horse Riding From AkureyriWrite a Review
OverviewThis combo is a must-do for nature and animal lovers. Enjoy the views and sights on the countryside of Akureyri whilst riding an Icelandic horse, before embarking on a whale watching tour, viewing whales and that same exact nature from a different angle!
- Instant Confirmation
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
Spend your morning horse riding in the magnificent nature on an Icelandic horse which is unlike any other! The 1,5 hr. tour commences at the stables at 10:00 in the morning however we do recommend booking the free pickup service (30 min. prior to tour departure) or arrive on your own at least 15 min. before the tour starts. There is a good variety of horses to choose from, so whether you are a beginner or an experienced rider, we are sure to find a horse that fits your ability and needs. Helmets are a standard safety equipment and everyone is required to wear one for the duration of the tour. If there's enough time after the riding tour, you may even get to enjoy a relaxing soak in the on site hot tub!
Depending on whether you made arrangements with our free pickup or not you will either be dropped off at the harbour or will need to make your own way there before the whale watching tour departs at 13:00. The 3 hr. whale watching tour takes you towards the middle of the Eyjafjord, close to where you went horse riding just minutes before, where we have been fortunate enough to watch whales on every tour since we started operating out of Akureyri. In the very unlikely event that you don't see a whale on the tour, we will offer you to come again for FREE!
Inclusions for Whale Watching And Horse Riding From Akureyri
Pickup from your hotel
Relax in a hot tub at stables
Free WiFi on board boat
Exclusions for Whale Watching And Horse Riding From Akureyri
Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.