Whale Watching Experience - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
OverviewThis is a 3-4 hour seasonal sightseeing and informational tour. The season starts December the 1st through March. You will be able to go swimming or for a snorkel on a pristine reef. You will see whales but remember this is seasonal but we often see the whales everyday. You will arrive at Honokohau small boat harbor and look for our boat at the north boat ramp or meet us under the shade at the small brow building. We encourage you to use the restrooms prior to our departure.
Know More about this tourMorning check in 7:45am depart 8:00am
afternoon check in 11:45 am depart 12:00pm
You will be provided a USCG licensed captain and a life guard certified swim and snorkel guide who is also CPR trained for your safety and comfort in and out of the water. Your guides will provide you with much information on local history and information on the marine life such as the Pacific Spinnerr dolphins and Humpback whales that you will likely encounter. You will snorkel a beautiful reef and we do provide snacks, juice and water on the boat. This is a 6 passenger vessel and there is never a crowd or line. You will start your trip form Honokohau small boat harbor north of Kailua-Kona.
Inclusions for Whale Watching Experience
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Small-group tour
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Whale Watching Experience
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring proper sun protection such as a good hat the wont blow off and some sun glasses and a long sleeve shirt and towel.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Waterfall Rappelling Adventure: 120 Foot Drop, 15 Minutes from Hilo
- Guided Outrigger Canoe Tour in Kealakekua Bay
- Zodiac Raft and Snorkeling Expedition in Kealakekua Bay
- Pearl Harbor History Remembered Tour from Ko Olina
- Small Group Surf Lesson
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Full-Day Tour from Kona
- Endangered Birds Of Hawaii
- Guaranteed Manta Ray Night Snorkel