OverviewExperience the incredible humpbacks in the Eyjafjord on board our comfortable sight seeing ship. Family friendly and great value whale watching tour operated up to 4 times a day from Akureyri in North Iceland.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Know More about this tourHere is your chance to see the incredible Eyjafjord Humpbacks in their natural habitat. The warmth of the summer sun brings vibrant life and a plenitude of food to the fjord and following it, in a feeding frenzy, come the larger-than-life humpbacks. Our specially trained whale watching guides are experts at spotting the wildlife and telling you all about their behaviors, any question you have, we promise you an answer.
Our ship is the only high speed, specially modified, whale watching ship in Iceland. Capable of carrying 200 passengers with unsurpassed views from our “cinema style” viewing platforms. Its speed allows us to reach viewing areas deep in the Eyjafjord, leaving no area unexplored. With ample indoor and outdoor seating, bar and cafeteria, you can be sure that the ride is comfortable and pleasant even at speed.
Come and experience the whales and wildlife with us!
Inclusions for Whale Watching From Downtown Akureyri
- Warm overalls, raincoats or blankets on board
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Whale Watching From Downtown Akureyri
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that weather in Iceland is unpredictable and that the tour can be cancelled due to rough seas.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 3-Hour Whale Watching Tour From Akureyri
- 3-Day Rafting Tour From Hafgrímsstaðir: Grade 4 Rafting On The East Glacial River
- Family Rafting Day Trip From Hafgrímsstaðir: Grade 2 White Water Rafting On The West Glacial River
- White Water Rafting Day Trip From Hafgrímsstaðir: Grade 4 Rafting On The East Glacial River
- Diamond Circle Tour With Waterfalls And Amazing Landscapes From Akureyri
- Whale-Watching Tour From Akureyri
- Small-Group Whale Watching From Akureyri