Whale Watching Jervis Bay - Jervis Bay Territory
OverviewWhale watching in Jervis Bay is renown as one of the best opportunities to see the migrating humpback whales in Australia. With whales regularly spotted inside the bay, you will love this 2 hour whale watching crusie!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Excellent value for money
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Fully narrated tour
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourUpon boarding Eco Explorer at Huskisson Wharf, you know your in for a great experience. The boat is modern, sleek and clean. The crew are keen to make the experience a truly memorable one.
As you depart Huskisson and journey into Jervis Bay the captain will explain the safety details of the vessel and ensure that everyone is feeling safe and comfortable. The crystal clear waters home to the resident dolphins presents an early opportunity to have interaction with the wildlife.
When getting close to Point Perpendicular you can appreciate the rugged landscape that is Jervis Bay. The tallest sandstone cliffs on East Coast Australia provide a backdrop for your whale watching experience as all on board; passengers and crew work together to spot the migrating humpback whales.
When you find the giant mammals, the expert commentary provided by the Captain is easy to understand and informative. Facts about their size, habits and the history of the interaction of humans with whales in general and humpback specifically are provided to educate passengers along their journey.
Time flys when you are out with the amazing whales and it's time to return to Jervis Bay and back to Huskisson. The cruise is 2 hours, but it will remain with you for the rest of your life. Great Experience!
Inclusions for Whale Watching Jervis Bay
- Live commentary on board
- Sightseeing cruise
Exclusions for Whale Watching Jervis Bay
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.