Wheelchair Accessible Ephesus & Museum Tour -Adapted Handicapped From Kusadasi
OverviewProvides you easy tour with a lifetime experience in the biggest archaeological site. You will skip the line and crowd. Your expert guide will tell you about the excavations.
Know More about this tour
Wheelchair Accessible Ephesus & Museum Tour -Adapted Handicapped from Kusadasi tour is designed for you , if you have a walking difficulty.
You will meet your professional guide for the set off to visit the ruined city of ancient Ephesus, a UNESCO World Heritage Site founded by the Carians and Lelegs.
You will be taken to Ephesus from bottom gate where the road is easy to walk or use wheelchair . If you do not have any accompany ,your tour guide will kindly help you inside the site.
Ephesus today, this is one of the most magnificent and best-preserved archaeological sites in the world.
You will see the glorious Celsus Library façade, restored and reconstructed in the 1970s, and the Great Theatre with a seating capacity of 25,000 people.
Your guide will share some little-known details about the life and times of the ancient city.
You will also visit the Ephesus Archaeological Museum. This small museum in Selcuk boasts an incredible collection of Hellenistic and Roman statues, carved reliefs and artefacts unearthed from the ruins of Ephesus. The famous statue of Artemis (goddess of fertility) is housed here.
At the end of your tour, you will stop for refreshments and a carpet demonstration at a local weaving village.
Enjoy watching the skilled artisans spinning and dyeing yarn and weaving carpets. From here you will return directly to the Kusadasi.
Inclusions for Wheelchair Accessible Ephesus & Museum Tour -Adapted Handicapped From Kusadasi
- Private licenced guide
- Transportation in luxurious vehicles
- Parking Fees
- Round trip transfer
- Bottle of Water per person
Exclusions for Wheelchair Accessible Ephesus & Museum Tour -Adapted Handicapped From Kusadasi
- Personal Expenses
- Gratuities (Optional)
- Entrance Fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Comfortable footwear is recommended
As it will be very hot in the summer days we recommend you to bring an umbrella or a hat with you.
UNESCO World Heritage ( Ephesus Ancient City is a part of the UNESCO. Newly added! )
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Luxury Ephesus Tour
- Walking Tour of Ephesus and Virgin Mary's House
- Full-Day Ephesus Group Tour from Kusadasi Hotels
- UNESCO World Heritage Tour of Ancient Ephesus & Museum Tour
- UNESCO World Heritage Tour of Ephesus and Terrace Houses
- Private Full Day Ephesus Tour From Izmir port or hotels
- EPHESUS AND VIRGEN MARRY HOUSE WITHOUT ANY SHOPING STOPS
- Pamukkale Day Tour from Kusadasi