When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour - New York City
OverviewWhen Harry Met Seinfeld Tour will show a different side of filming in Manhattan, through the lens of some beloved characters. Hundreds of locations north of Times Square have been featured on the big and small screens, but are so often overshadowed by more popular neighborhoods.Beginning north of Times Square and heading through the beautiful and historic Upper West Side and Upper East Side, fans of all ages will experience a New York City theyve seen on screen but may have missed on family vacations and school field trips.
- Choice of seating available
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tour
Your adventure begins north of Times Square at McGees Pub, the inspiration for MacLarens on How I Met Your Mother. Weaving down the crowded avenues youll see the original Soup Man, from Seinfeld (still possibly the best soup in NYC), and north up 8th Avenue. Surrounding the circle is Trump Tower, the Time Warner Center, and the Maine Memorial, spotted in Tower Heist, The Other Guysand Enchanted.
Cruising up Broadway away from the fan fare of Columbus Circle the next landmark you cant miss will be the famed Lincoln Center. The fountain positioned center among Lincoln Plaza has been featured countless times since the Centers completion in the 1960s. Unmistakable inMoonstruck, Sweet Home Alabama, Glee, and most recently Pitch Perfect, the center has featured hundreds of performances and events.
Jerry Seinfeld and his gang called the Upper West Side home, showcasing many neighborhood hotspots over the years. From now closed H&H Bagels to Grays Papaya, where you can still grab a NYC hot dog for cheap, these guys knew how to hang. Their favorite spot to hangout - and our second stop - is Monks, a.k.a. Toms Restaurant featured in almost every episode ofSeinfeld.
Turning east youll head along 110th Street, the northern edge of Central Park, into the Upper East Side. Featured in hundreds of productions for its beautiful mansions, world-renowned museums, and of course Madison Avenue shopping.
Museum Mile is home to ten museums, and featured in far too many movies and TV shows to mention at once. Youll recognize the City of the Museum of New York as Constance Billard School in Gossip Girl. Down the road is the Guggenheim Museum where Isaac and Mary meet in Woody Allens Manhattan. Most famous of all is the The Metropolitan Museum of Art and more importantly, The Met Steps. Our third and final stop, thousands of people a day sit on these steps, just like Blair on Gossip Girl and Albert (Kevin James) in Hitch. Inside is the Egyptian Room where Harry and Sally realize their love for one another in When Harry Met Sally.
Crossing over 59th Street youll be officially leaving Uptown Manhattan and in front of the most filmed building in the world, the Plaza Hotel. Featured in films likeThe Way We Were, Almost Famous, American Hustle, and Home Alone 2 the building is a never ending classic. Out front is the Pulitzer fountain, inspiration for the fountain the cast of Friends dance in during the opening credits.
Heading into midtown traffic youll pass another Trump Tower, a fitting setting as Wayne Enterprises in The Dark Knight Rises and Jordan Beflorts (Leonardo DiCaprio) penthouse in Wolf of Wall Street.Down the block and one of our last locations is the St. Regis Hotel, famous for where Agent Gracie (Sandra Bullock) learns to turn walking into gliding.
Inclusions for When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour
- Guided 2-hour tour
- Transportation by coach
Exclusions for When Harry Met Seinfeld Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Limited wheelchair accessibility. Buses are not equipped with wheelchair lifts. Storage is available for foldable wheelchairs. Passengers must be able to get on and off the bus of their own accord. Wheelchairs may be taken out at the stops if desired
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Sopranos Sites Tour
- Gossip Girl Sites Tour
- New York City Airport Luxury Departure Transfer
- Private Economy Arrival Transfer: New York Airports to Manhattan Hotels
- Private Economy Departure Transfer: Manhattan Hotels to New York Airports
- New York City Original Rock 'n' Roll Walking Tour
- Private New York City Transfer: Cruise Port to Airport
- Paint New York Icon and Exhibit