Board the plane in Squamish and enjoy your own guaranteed window seat as you take to the skies. Soar above the treetops of Garibaldi Provincial Park and witness the incredible landscapes and remarkable formations caused by the violent interplay of volcanism and glaciation 10,000 years ago. Your expert pilot offers informative narration about the region and sights below you.
- The sprawling majesty of Gairbaldi Lake
- Massive cliffs and mountain peaks
- Whistler's extinct volcano, Black Tusk Mountain
- Unique volcanic formations
- Flowing glaciers and huge moraines