Whistler Backcountry Flightseeing Tour - Squamish
OverviewGaribaldi Provincial Park, the crown jewel of Sea-to-Sky Country, contains the most awe-inspiring sights and visual delights of any terrain for hundreds of miles around. They are all located between Vancouver and Whistler! Enjoy amazing bird's-eye views and live narration from your pilot on this 50-minute flight over Whistler's backcountry from Squamish.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Scenic air tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourBoard the plane in Squamish and enjoy your own guaranteed window seat as you take to the skies. Soar above the treetops of Garibaldi Provincial Park and witness the incredible landscapes and remarkable formations caused by the violent interplay of volcanism and glaciation 10,000 years ago. Your expert pilot offers informative narration about the region and sights below you.
- The sprawling majesty of Gairbaldi Lake
- Massive cliffs and mountain peaks
- Whistler's extinct volcano, Black Tusk Mountain
- Unique volcanic formations
- Flowing glaciers and huge moraines
Inclusions for Whistler Backcountry Flightseeing Tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Live commentary on board
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Exclusions for Whistler Backcountry Flightseeing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infants free of charge, and sit in the lap of a responsible guardian
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date
All passenger weights must be advised at time of booking and entered in pounds (lbs)
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.