Whistler Bar Hop Tour
OverviewExperience Whistler's ultimate social and local experience on an exciting pub crawl tour. This locally guided party tour includes 5 stops at Whistler's most iconic bars and nightclubs. Party with people from around the world. Whistler attracts a fun bunch and that's who you'll be hopping with for the evening. Revel in the fact that your drinks are on the way - you get to skip any lines and your cover is already taken care of. All you have to do is have a good time!
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Free snacks included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThis guided 5-hour bar hop tour is about connecting people, celebrating good times and creating the best party experience in Whistler. Start your adventure at FireRock Lounge, with 5 legendary stops, 5 drink tickets, jump the line with VIP entry, comp cover, food and games! You'll be hosted by people who live and breath the Whistler lifestyle and know how to have a good time.
- FireRock Lounge: Locals call it "Whistler's hidden gem". Boasting the sunniest patio in town, this is a great place to kick back, soak up the evening sun, and socialize with your fellow hoppers.
- Longhorn Saloon: Located at the base of Whistler Mountain and famous for its nachos and bulldogs
- Tapley's Neighborhood Pub: Whistler's favorite sports bar with live music from local bands, as well as foosball and darts.
- Buffalo Bills: Rumor has it you've not been to Whistler unless you've been to Bills. With the DJ blasting out the dance tracks, you can head straight to the cage on the dance floor, relax at the bar or shoot some pool.
- Garfinkel's: A local tradition since 1990 and Whistler's legendary party bar!
Inclusions for Whistler Bar Hop Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Whistler Bar Hop Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 19 years
Dress code is smart casual
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A small amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half-Day Ice Fishing
- Full-Day Ice Fishing in Whistler or Pemberton
- Whistler Ski Rental Package Including Delivery
- Whistler Snowboard Rental Package Including Delivery
- Private Transport from Whistler to Vancouver International Airport (YVR)
- Whistler Half-Day Mountain Bike Tour
- 1- or 2-Hour Horseback Ride in Pemberton