Whistler Full-Day Mountain Bike TourWrite a Review
OverviewLooking for the ultimate Big Mountain ride? You'll find it here. This full-day advanced ride takes you on an epic journey through Whistler Valley. Your expert guide will reveal Whistler's signature trails and take you to places that are hard to find without the local knowledge.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourThis challenging yet rewarding ride is ideal for intermediate and advanced riders. Although this is a full-day ride requiring some mountain bike experience, there are ride options that feature non-technical riding, ideal for road riders that have a good level of fitness. Enjoy great climbs, epic descents, fast-rolling trails and/or technical features such as logs and bridges. Rides are customized to the interest of each group.
Your guide will select a trail based on the weather and terrain conditions. Your guide has extensive knowledge of the region and will choose trails or activities as conditions dictate. Lunch is also provided at a local cafe or a packed lunch depending on where we ride.
You'll be contacted prior to arrival to assess your technical and physical ability and will help you select the level of riding that's right for you. There are two ride options:
Blue Ride: Recommended for fit riders with basic skills
- Duration: 4 - 6 hours
- Distance: 25 - 37 miles (40 - 60 km)
- Surface: Moderate single track that will include riding over tree roots, small rocks and some man-made bridges. There will be a combination of ascents and descents on mostly packed dirt (ungroomed) trails
- Elevation change: Up to 3,937 feet (1,200 meters)
- Max altitude: Approx. 5,905 feet (1,800 meters)
- Duration: 5 - 6 hours
- Distances: 25 - 37 miles (40 - 60 km)
- Surfaces: Remote, mountainous, exposed terrain with steep ascents and challenging technical descents, uneven trails with loose features, rocks, roots and man-made features
- Elevation change: Up to 4,593 feet (1,400 meters)
- Max altitude: Approx. 7,217 feet (2,200 meters)
Inclusions for Whistler Full-Day Mountain Bike Tour
- Local guide
- High-performance, full-suspension cross country mountain bike and helmet
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Exclusions for Whistler Full-Day Mountain Bike Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking
If you'd like an alternate start time, call the local supplier (contact details provided on you voucher)
You'll be contacted prior to arrival to assess your technical and physical ability and choose your tour type
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Freeride Ski Rental Package From Whistler
- Whistler Snowshoe Adventure
- Blackcomb Glacier Safari By Jeep 4x4
- Whistler Club Crawl
- Mountain Explorer ATV Tour
- Zipline Adventure In Whistler
- Whistler Half-Day Mountain Bike Tour
- Whistler Snowboard Rental Package Including Delivery
- River Of Golden Dreams Canoe Tour In Whistler
- Half-Day Ice Fishing