Whistler Sasquatch Zipline
OverviewEnjoy the longest zipline in Canada and the USA! This is the ultimate zipline experience. Spanning a mind-blowing distance of more than 1.2 miles (2 kms) you will experience spectacular views and over 7,000 feet of pure eco-exhiliration! Available mid-June to October(Canadian Thanksgiving)
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Seasonal Offer
- All necessary equipment included
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourWelcome to the longest zipline in Canada and the United States. This thrilling adventure begins atUpper Blackcomb Village at the Ziptrek kiosk/tent.
Taking on the Sasquatch starts by checking in and then meeting the guide in the Upper Village. All guests have the option of a free GoPro for the duration of their tour, which is provided when checking in. If interested in purchasing the SD card, it can be arranged following the tour. The group will then take a short van ride (September to October) or the Wizard Chair Lift up Blackcomb Mountain to the set-up area. Guests will harness here and have a quick safety chat before being transported approximately five minutes to the Sasquatch zipline.
Guides will be waiting at each line ready to attach guests onto one of two side-by-side ziplines. Theguides will explain everything, including taking a few steps down the stairs to wait. Acceleration happens very quickly, so just hold on (or let go) and enjoy the rush. Approximately two thirds of the way across, there will be a decrease in speed. This is the chance to really take in the amazing views of the mountains, village, lakes, rivers, forest, and glacier. Enjoy the remaining time on the zipline since it will be rolling into the slow-braking mechanism shortly, where more guides are waiting to disconnect passengers. The zip will take approximately 60 to 90seconds.
Don't worry if the legs are feeling a little wobbly. That's normal. It's just the amazing adrenaline rush. From the viewing platform, watch as friends come across next. Once everyone from the group has zipped, there will be a short trail hike to download on the Whistler Village Gondola to Whistler Village, deharness and onto your next Whistler adventure.
GoPro footage can be purchased once in Whistler Village.
Inclusions for Whistler Sasquatch Zipline
- Wizard Chair admission ticket
- Driver and professional guide
- Use of helmet and harness
Exclusions for Whistler Sasquatch Zipline
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children 10-14 years old must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in almost all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. If cancelled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
No bags, purses, or hanging camera's permitted
Supplier does not have any on-site storage. Please arrange for storage prior to checking in
Anything brought with guests is required to fit in their own zipped/secured pockets (wallets, cell phones, cameras, etc)
Eyewear must be secured if worn on the Sasquatch. The supplier is not responsible for lost items
Minimum weight 75 pounds, maximum weight 275 pounds
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.