Whistler Snowshoe Adventure
OverviewExplore Whistler’s Callaghan Valley in a unique way on this scenic snowshoe tour. Follow your guide through an ancient forest and admire the breathtaking winter wonderland scenery. Choose a morning or afternoon hike for a fun, more challenging experience. With all equipment included, this is the perfect alternative to skiing and can be enjoyed among families, friends and couples alike!
- All necessary equipment included
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMorning or Afternoon Snowshoe Adventure
Meet at Whistler Village, strap on your provided snowshoes and follow your guide through a snow-blanketed forest full of mystery. As you hike, learn about the area and sample tea leaves from plants that grow along the Medicine Trail. Water will also be provided throughout your hike.
Travel deep into an ancient forest and hear about the history of the Callaghan Valley. Soak up the wonderland scenery dotted with giant cedar, fir and hemlock trees that provide a canopy high above.
Finish back at the village for a rejuvenating snack of tea and trail bars by the fire.
Note: For this hike, a moderate level of fitness is required, and the recommended age is 8 years and older.
Inclusions for Whistler Snowshoe Adventure
- 2.5- to 3-hour snowshoe adventure
- Snowshoes and headlamp
- Snacks (tea and trail bars)
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Whistler Snowshoe Adventure
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Arrive for check-in 15-20 minutes prior to departure time
Warm clothing, ski pants, gloves and snow boots are highly recommended
Moderate fitness level recommended for 9am and 1pm departures
All fitness levels welcome for 5pm departure
Minimum age recommended is 8 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.