OverviewFeel the thrill of flying through the air in Whistler, British Columbia, with one of Canadas most scenic zipline experiences. Learn the ins and outs of ziplining from your expert instructor before setting off on your first flight. Take in the stunning scenery vast expanses of open air, craggy mountain peaks, old-growth forests and deep valleys. Zoom down multiple ziplines and pause on the wooden boardwalks and platforms to take in the views. This experience will give you a thrilling, one-of-a-kind view of Whistler and British Columbia.
Know More about this tourAfter a brief drive through Whistler and up Cougar Mountain, youre greeted with awe-inspiring views of the British Columbia wilderness. Get your gear and listen as your instructor gives a safety briefing on ziplining. Pick a partner, as the system here allows you to ride side by side with someone while youre each attached to your own cable.
Ziplining blends the thrill of flying through the air like an eagle with the chance to enjoy stunning scenery from a new perspective. Your adventure includes multiple ziplines connected by way of an intricate network of trails and boardwalks. The state-of-the-art braking system allows for a smooth descent on each zipline. The route is designed with an immersive natural experience in mind, meant to make you feel the quiet beauty of the forest while experiencing the thrill of flight between high-altitude peaks.
As you zoom across the longest zipline in Canada 0.8 miles (1.3 km) long and 600 feet (183 m) off the ground youll reach speeds of up to 62 miles (100km) an hour. After your last zipline, relax on the ride back to your departure point.
During the winter months, youll have the added experience of a ride to the starting point in a heated snowcat. But winter or summer, this is an adventure youll never forget.
Inclusions for Whistler Superfly Ziplines
- All necessary equipment
- Transportation from Whistler Village, Fairmont Chateau or Four Seasons - please contact supplier after booking to arrange a pickup
Exclusions for Whistler Superfly Ziplines
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from most hotels
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Pregnant women are not permitted
Minimum age is 7 years
Minimum weight is 60 lbs (27kg)
Maximum weight is 250 lbs (113 kg)
All guests will be weighed at check-in
Activity duration is 3 hours roundtrip
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.