White House Outdoor Architectural And Political History Walking Tour - Washington D. C.Write a Review
Enjoy this unique and informative outdoor walking tour which traverses the immediate environs outside the gates of the White House. Tour participants observe and learn about the White House both from the north (Lafayette Square and Pennsylvania Avenue) and south (the Ellipse and Constitution Avenue). Especially designed for first time visitors and those who are relatively new to Washington, D.C., this tour provides an essential introduction to the most famous address in America: 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW. Bring your camera!
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
This two-hour outdoor morning walking tour is designed for individuals, families and small groups, especially those who are making their first trip to Washington, D.C. or are relatively new to the city. Due to subject matter and duration, this tour is not suitable for children under twelve (12) years of age. The tour focuses primarily on the White House, its history and former inhabitants, and on the immediate environs around White House. Other sites which will be observed and discussed include:
Eisenhower Executive Office Building
Renwick Gallery of Art
Corcoran Gallery of Art
First Division Memorial
United States Capitol
World War II Memorial
This moderately paced point-to-point walking tour is conducted by a licensed professional tour guide and local resident.
Inclusions for White House Outdoor Architectural And Political History Walking Tour
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for White House Outdoor Architectural And Political History Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking (two hours with brief standing stops) is involved.
Casual dress (weather specific) is suggested; comfortable shoes are highly recommended.
Subject to favorable weather conditions; full refund upon operator cancellation.
Unexpected construction, road closures and security issues may result in alternative tour routes and sites.
Not recommended for children under 12 years of age.
Not recommended for individuals with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions, individuals recovering from surgery or individuals who are pregnant.
You might also like
- Viator VIP: Best Of DC Including US Capitol And National Archives Reserved Access, The White House And Lincoln Memorial
- Capitol Hill And DC Monuments Tour By Electric Cart
- International Spy Museum
- Diplomatic Day Tour - Small Group Bus Tour
- Architecture Tour Of The National Mall
- City Sightseeing Washington DC
- Deluxe Half Day Tour Of DC With Reserved US Capitol Entry
- Private Arrival Transfer: Washington Dulles International Airport To Hotel
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel To Washington Dulles International Airport