White Temple, Blue Temple And Black Houses Private Tour - Chiang Mai
OverviewOne day tour The White temple or Wat Rong Khun the famous temple in Chiang Rai Blue temple or Wat Rong Seua Ten, Black Houses or Baan Dam is the unique creation of national artist, Thawan Duchanee. Part art studio, part museum, part home, Baan Dam is an eclectic mix of traditional northern Thai buildings interspersed with some outlandish modern designs.
Know More about this tour8.00 am depart from hotel to Chiang Rai stop at Mae Kha Jan Hot spring for coffee break and take a rest and then head to the famous Wat Rong Khun better known as the White Temple is one of the most recognizable temples in Thailand. The temple outside the town of Chiang Rai attracts a large number of visitors, both Thai and foreign, making it one of Chiang Rais most visited attractions. Lunch delicious Thai food and visit Blue temple It is a recent temple which is still under construction even if its main hall is now completed. It is above all its magnificent blue interior with a large white Buddha that marks the spirits. and Black House isnt just one structure, but a collection of around 40 buildings of varying shapes and sizes dotted around a peaceful garden. Black House is the unique creation of national artist Back to Chiang Mai
The end of fantastic tour.
Inclusions for White Temple, Blue Temple And Black Houses Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Lunch with Thai food
- Admission ticket
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for White Temple, Blue Temple And Black Houses Private Tour
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Infant meals not included
Dress code is formal
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Jungle Kayak Mae Wang Rock Hopper Trip from Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai Rainforest Canopy Zipline Adventure
- Chiang Mai City and Temples Half-Day Tour
- Private: Full-Day Long Neck Village and Lahu Hill Tribes with Boat Trip Tour From Chiang Mai
- From Chiang Mai: Home Industries Half Day Tour
- Private Full-Day Doi Inthanon National Park Chiang Mai Including 2-Hour Trekking and Lunch