White Villages And Ronda Day Tour From Seville
OverviewDiscover the white villages of Andalucia, visiting Zahara de la Sierra, Grazalema and Ronda, join this tour where you will enjoy beautiful towns and stunning landscapes around one of the most beautiful natural parks in southern Spain.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourBegin your journey driving through the Sevillian countryside, surrounded by wheat and beautiful sunflowers fields. Here you will stop at The Castle of "Las Aguzaderas", an interesting medieval building located at the old border among Catholic kingdom and Moorish kingdom. Then continue through the mountains stopping at the picturesque white village of Zahara de la Sierra, located at the top of a steep hill Zahara is famous for its views and history.
Here you will have time to walk around the town, have a coffee and visit a small olive oil factory which makes one of the best olive oil in Andalusia. On the way to Grazalema you will drive through the Natural Park "Sierra de Grazalema". You will enjoy a range of amazing landscapes and views over the provinces of Cdiz, Mlaga and Seville, from "Puerto de las Palomas" which is 1157 metters above sea level. You will also get the chance to witness the wildlife in their natural habitat. These mountains are home to the largest colony of Griffon vultures in Spain. Once in Grazalema, there will be time to have a nice meal, surrounded by the picturesque white houses decorated with colorful flowers.
After lunch you will leave Grazalema and head to Ronda, on the way you will cross a very beautiful Mediterranean forest full of cork trees and oaks. Where up to present day locals still work with its cattle (Iberian pigs, goats and cows), to extract honey, cork, aromatic spices or wood.
After an exciting morning, you will reach Ronda, one of the oldest towns in Spain. Ronda its unique for its surrounding nature and history. It is built on two separate cliffs. The town is connected by the most famous bridge in Spain, known as "The New Bridge" even though it was built in 18th century. In Ronda you will have free time to explore the towns beauty.
Inclusions for White Villages And Ronda Day Tour From Seville
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour
- Round-trip shared transfer
Exclusions for White Villages And Ronda Day Tour From Seville
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Seville to Malaga Private Transfer
- Jerez and Cdiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride
- Beaches of Cadiz: Day Trip from Seville with Optional Roman Ruins
- White Villages Guided Day Tour from Seville
- Alcazar, Mosque of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter and Synagogue: Guided Day Tour from Seville
- Viator Exclusive Tour: Early Access to Alcazar of Seville with Optional Cathedral Upgrade