White-Water Kayaking On The Yarra River - Melbourne
OverviewLocated approximately 1-hour drive North-East of Melbourne, be ready to experience grade 2 white-water from the seat of a two-man inflatable kayak! Tackle Bobs rock and challenge yourself as you paddle down the raging rapids whilst negotiating the twists and turns! This white-water kayaking adventure is so much fun you will be smiling all day long! With the added convenience of being so close to Melbourne, it is the perfect day trip for some thrills and spills!This is a fully guided kayaking adventure with all safety equipment and instructions for the paddle. We will kit you out with the latest gear and kayak and demonstrate how to paddle and steer the kayak with ease! Then its two fantastic adrenaline-packed hours on grade 2 rapids.
Know More about this tour
Be prepared for more than a little splashing as you paddle through the boiling rapids and breaking waves carving their way through gorges and valleys full of native bushland. The kayaks we use are awesome, very stable and forgiving so it is suitable for total beginners to navigate their way down the white-water rapids.
This white water kayaking adventure is guaranteed to get the heart pumping. So come and join us on Melbournes Yarra river for an awesome kayaking adventure! Great fun for Summer and winter!
This adventure operates every weekend through out the year and also every day from the end of December through to the end of February. Start times vary depending on the season however we generally operate a session at 10am and one at 1430 with earlier and later sessions available in summer months.
The location for this activity is the end of Lower homestead road, Wonga park. We meet in the gravel carpark next to the river.
Inclusions for White-Water Kayaking On The Yarra River
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
Exclusions for White-Water Kayaking On The Yarra River
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.