After a pick up at your hotel, take a drive through Phang Nga province to Songprak River to white water raft the powerful rapids for a pure adrenaline adventure. This wild river is enjoyable for amateurs and those familiar with the currents of white water alike.
Marvel at the beautiful virgin forest just one hour north of Krabi. Before setting off on your river adventure, you will be given a brief instruction and short training session at the base camp, including what to do in the unlikely event of an emergency situation.
Collect your rafting gear, including helmets, paddles, and life jackets, then climb aboard the dinghy and float downriver for some of the most exhilarating minutes of your life. Two professional guides will sit at the front and back of the raft to steer, so the paddling required from you is less critical. You can even opt out of paddling entirely if you wish to hold on with both hands.
Duck the jungle branches as the rapids take you between rocks and around precipitous corners.
A transfer car will be waiting on the banks of the river when you finally slow down to take you back to Krabi.
However, because the rafting itself is over in less than an hour there is a quad bike activity option available to make your day complete. Drive an off-road ATV for 30 minutes to 1 hours, depending on the option chosen.
- 8am - 8:30am: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 10am - 11am: Get your equipment & training, change clothes
- 11am - 12pm: Do the rafting on Songprak River
- 12pm - 1pm: Enjoy lunch at the rafting camp
- 1pm - 2:pm: Visit Ton Pariwat waterfall (depending on the weather)
- 2pm - 3:30pm: Visit Wat Suwan Kuha Temple (Monkey Cave)
- (1pm - 1:30pm: 30 minutes ATV off road trek through the jungle)
- (1pm - 2pm: 1 hour ATV off road trek through the jungle)
- 3:30pm - 5pm: Head back to Krabi and transfer to your hotel