White Water Rafting Adventure On Songprak River From Krabi
OverviewEnjoy an action-packed adventure on the Songprak River in beautiful Phang Nga province. Ride a class II to IV rapids through the stunning jungle, and add on optional ATV (quad bike) drive and elephant treks to make your day of adrenaline thrills complete.
- Led by a local guide
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourAfter a pick up at your hotel, take a drive through Phang Nga province to Songprak River to white water raft the powerful rapids for a pure adrenaline adventure. This wild river is enjoyable for amateurs and those familiar with the currents of white water alike.
Marvel at the beautiful virgin forest just one hour north of Krabi. Before setting off on your river adventure, you will be given a brief instruction and short training session at the base camp, including what to do in the unlikely event of an emergency situation.
Collect your rafting gear, including helmets, paddles, and life jackets, then climb aboard the dinghy and float downriver for some of the most exhilarating minutes of your life. Two professional guides will sit at the front and back of the raft to steer, so the paddling required from you is less critical. You can even opt out of paddling entirely if you wish to hold on with both hands.
Duck the jungle branches as the rapids take you between rocks and around precipitous corners.
A transfer car will be waiting on the banks of the river when you finally slow down to take you back to Krabi.
However, because the rafting itself is over in less than an hour there is a quad bike activity option available to make your day complete. Drive an off-road ATV for 30 minutes to 1 hours, depending on the option chosen.
- 8am - 8:30am: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 10am - 11am: Get your equipment & training, change clothes
- 11am - 12pm: Do the rafting on Songprak River
- 12pm - 1pm: Enjoy lunch at the rafting camp
- 1pm - 2:pm: Visit Ton Pariwat waterfall (depending on the weather)
- 2pm - 3:30pm: Visit Wat Suwan Kuha Temple (Monkey Cave)
- (1pm - 1:30pm: 30 minutes ATV off road trek through the jungle)
- (1pm - 2pm: 1 hour ATV off road trek through the jungle)
- 3:30pm - 5pm: Head back to Krabi and transfer to your hotel
Inclusions for White Water Rafting Adventure On Songprak River From Krabi
- Round trip hotel transfers
- Seasonal fruits, drinking water
- Safety box
- Safety equipment
- Professional guide
- Accident insurance
Exclusions for White Water Rafting Adventure On Songprak River From Krabi
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
For the shorter 5-kilometer white water raft no prior experience is necessary.
Wear light clothes and comfortable walking shoes.
Bring a towel, swimsuit, dry clothes, non-slip shoes, sun block, and a camera.
Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
The 5 km / 7 km rafting can be extended to 9 km extreme rafting on the day of the trip for a small extra fee. The 9 km rafting is only available if there is enough water in the river on the travel date.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Minimum age is 4 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Krabi Horse Riding at Ao Nam Mao Beach
- Private Airport Transfer in Krabi
- Small Group Sunset Kayaking at Ao Thalane with BBQ Dinner
- Hong Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi with Sightseeing and Optional Kayaking
- Small-Group Sea Cave Kayaking at Bor Thor from Krabi
- Full-Day Tour to Phang Nga Bay Including James Bond Island and Hong Island by Speedboat from Krabi