OverviewEnjoy a full-day tour going white water rafting at the Tenorio River from Guanacaste. You will encounter unsurpassed beauty and stunning wildlife scenery that will take your breath away and, at the same time, test your courage.
- All necessary equipment included
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with hotel pickup from your Guanacaste hotel. Meet your guide and drive to the Tenorio River. After a briefing and overview, start your adventure.
The Tenorio River will test your courage with its Class III and IV rapids. You will travel down irregular and medium waves with complex maneuverings in fast rapids in the Class III section of the river. You will also experience intense and powerful but yet predictable waves as you travel down the Class IV section.
The Tenorio River has everything on it. You can even find a 10 feet drop (class V), which is one of its kind (depends on the time of the year for it to run). This tour will surely grant you pure magic as you admire unsurpassed beauty, and stunning wildlife scenery. It is certainly a great outdoor adventure for those who enjoy some thrills. You will enjoy a delicious lunch after your adventure.
At the end of the day, you will be dropped-off back at your hotel.
Inclusions for White Water Rafting At The Tenorio River From Guanacaste
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for White Water Rafting At The Tenorio River From Guanacaste
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 12 years
It is recommended that you wear comfortable wearing clothes to get wet, rubber sole shoes.
It is recommended that you bring a complete change of clothes and towel, sunglasses with secure head straps and a baseball cap or hat that fits tight, sun block, camera, water or tennis shoes
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Pickup from Hotel Dreams Las Mareas is not available for this tour. If you are staying there, you may head to the Hilton Garden Inn to be picked up.
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.