White Water Rafting Day Trip On The Sjoa RiverWrite a Review
This is why the Sjoa River has become famous all over the world and absolutely our most popular rafting trip!
This trip will take you through a picturesque and peaceful environment, narrow canyons and wildly exciting rapids such as "Golfstrmmen", "Hey stacks", "Bye Bye Baby", "Faukstad drop" and many more. In total we raft about 15-18 km, depending on the water level. We end this lively and sensational trip with a hot lunch and a warm shower at our base.
- All necessary equipment included
- Excellent value for money
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Instant Confirmation
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourFor those arriving early, we offer morning coffee/tea, before we start the real deal at 10 AM by giving a general briefing with an overview of the day, and practical details, before signing a Waiver Liability Form. Then its time to hand out and fit personal river equipment before driving a short shuttle of approximately 10 minutes to the bank of the Sjoa River. There a detailed safety briefing is given, and after a short paddle technique session we are ready for the river.
Once on the river, we start off a bit quiet to get fine tuned as a team, before action on the main rapids. The rapids are graded up to class III-IV, dependent on the water level. At the end of the trip, our transport will bewaiting to bring us back to the base, which takes also around 10 minutes. There a hot shower is waiting for us, as well as our well deserved lunch. To round up the experience, we show today's photos on a big screen, accompanied by a cup of coffee or tea. These photos are also for sale for those who are interested. Then our International Guide Team says goodbye around 3 PM, but you are more then welcome to chill out at our base a bit longer unless you have a tight schedule, and need to get back to the real world right away.
Inclusions for White Water Rafting Day Trip On The Sjoa River
Exclusions for White Water Rafting Day Trip On The Sjoa River
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 15 years in the year of participation
Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult relative, or the waiver must be countersigned by adult relative
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.