White Water Rafting On The Way To Arenal From San JoseWrite a Review
OverviewGo white water rafting on this adventure as you are transferred from San Jose to Arenal. This full-day tour will allow you to see wildlife and gorgeous vegetation while you raft down the refreshing rapids of Balsa River and are then Â we will drive you up closer to the volcano to relax . Lunch, a professional guide and transportation are all included.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourYour tour begins with hotel pickup from your hotel in San Jose. You will meet your guide and drive to Arenal passing through gorgeous Costa Rican scenery and roads. You'll arrive at a private put-in at the Balsa River where you can change clothes and get ready for your adventure. You will then receive a briefing from your professional guide including paddling and safety instructions. Then, it is time to suit up with the safety gear and start the tour.
You will paddle down 10 kilometers of exciting rapids with names like “Congo Loco” and “Rock around the Croc." As you descend down the river, you can admire the lush greenery, vines, and different types of insects, birds and animals such as monkeys and sloths. One you are half-way down the river, you can see the rapids from the shore and enjoy fresh tropical fruit while you relax with the rest of your group. When you end your adventure, enjoy a typical Costa Rican lunch at a lovely local restaurant.
Inclusions for White Water Rafting On The Way To Arenal From San Jose
- Local bilingual guide
- Hotel pickup in San Jose
- Hotel drop-off in Arenal
- Air-conditioned transportation. Mini-Van or similar
- Tropical fruit break
- Delicious home-cooked meal
Exclusions for White Water Rafting On The Way To Arenal From San Jose
- Gratuities (optional)
- Extra beverages and alcoholic drinks
- Meals, souvenirs and other local and personal expenses not specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 10 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
It is recommended that you wear clothes to get wet in and secure shoes.
Bring a change of clothes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.