White Water Rafting On Trisuli River From Kathmandu
OverviewThis is small group day white water rafting . It provides splendor views of the Himalayas, landscape, culture, vegetation, technical thundering rapids, colorful valley and tremendous excitement of white water rafting.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All necessary equipment included
- All entrance fees included
- Buffet lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourWhite Water rafting is a popular water adventure sport in Nepal, All major rivers created from the Himalayas and running down the mountains offers tremendous exciting experience of white Water rafting. A river journey is one of the most enjoyable and effective ways to experience the life of rural areas & spectacular scenery of nature's beauty.
After breakfast reach at Tridevi Marg, Thamel, at 7:30 Am scenic drive to rafting put in point charaudi .It provides plenty of white water excitement, spectacular scenery of nature , landscape,typical villages life styles of local communities and cultivated landscape, typical valley, watching different kind of birds with listening their sweet sounds. Rafting end point kuringhat, then drive back to Kathmandu .
Inclusions for White Water Rafting On Trisuli River From Kathmandu
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Buffet lunch
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for White Water Rafting On Trisuli River From Kathmandu
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Minimum age is 18 years
Not recommended for pregnant women
Please note that there has been significant damage to some of the sites visited on this tour due to the earthquakes in April and May 2015
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.