White Water Rafting - Sarapiqui River Class III-IV - La Fortuna
OverviewCome white water rafting with our great guides on the pristine world class Sarapiqui River. Run 17 km of adrenaline pumping class III-IV rapids surrounded by beautiful evergreen forest and wildlife. Our small personalized and private tours are designed to give you the best quality service while you immerse yourself into nature and Costa Rican culture. Prepare yourself for lots of action and unforgettable memories! Includes: Transportation, fruits, water, delicious lunch, juice, experienced guide, safety kayaker and new equipment.
Know More about this tourWe will pick you up from your hotel around 8 am and will head on over to the river giving you a tour of the region as we pass by different landscapes. Once at the put in of the river, you will be introduced to your guide and given your equipment. Following a thorough safety talk and paddling technique practice, you will be ready to go rafting. What is unique about rafting with us is that we combine the class III-IV section of the river with the best rapids of the class II-III section, giving you more time on the river than anyone else. You will descend for about 3-3.5 hours down challenging and adrenaline pumping white water, big fun waves and drops nestled in the beautiful Costa Rica rain forest. When you are not busy paddling, we will point out to you all the wildlife we see since this river runs close to the San Juan-La Selva Biological Reserve famous for bird migration. Half way, you will stop for a fruit break and eat come delicious fresh local pineapple, watermelon or mango. At the end of the tour, you will visit a local family run restaurant called a Soda where they will prepare for you a delicious traditional lunch cooked on a wooden stove before your one hour ride back to La Fortuna. This trip not only gives you the adrenaline rush from rafting down class III-IV rapids, but also enriches your experience by emerging you in cultural and natural history. We pride ourselves for doing an eco-friendly sport, for providing personalized customer care, for supporting the local community, for educating and for doing what we love with a passion. Come join the good vibe and support small local businesses.
Inclusions for White Water Rafting - Sarapiqui River Class III-IV
- Natural juice
- Experienced river guide
- Safety kayaker
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if in the vicinity of La Fortuna)
- Small-group tour or private tour
- Personalized service
Exclusions for White Water Rafting - Sarapiqui River Class III-IV
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for pregnant women
A maximum of 30 people per booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Class III White Water Rafting Half Day Arenal
- Arenal Hanging Bridges Tour
- Arenal Volcano Hike Tour at the National Park
- Butterfly and Fauna Garden at Danaus Eco-Center
- White Water River Rafting Class II-III from La Fortuna-Arenal
- Class II-III Rafting and Chocolate Tour from La Fortuna
- Class II-III Rafting and Hanging Bridges from La Fortuna
- White Water River Rafting Class III-IV from La Fortuna-Arenal