From USD 169.76
OverviewSpend a full day exploring Whitehaven beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Whitsunday Islands. Youll take a leisurely hike to Hill Inlet lookout where you get a famous view of Whitehaven beach! Snorkel away from the crowds, and have time to lounge on the beach or swim. Your day trip includes a guide, snorkel and beach equipment, lunch and afternoon tea with a small-group tour limited to 16 people.
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from your hotel, you’ll head to the boat that takes you to Whitehaven Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in the Whitsunday Islands!
Your guide will inform you of the itinerary for the day. You’ll spend several hours with a base at the southern end of Whitehaven beach, where your guide sets up a base with beach tents, games and a picnic lunch to enjoy at your leisure. Your small group limited to 32 people ensures a personalized experience.
Your tour will include a guided boat tour to Hill inlet where you will disembark for a leisurely walk led by your guide (suitable for all fitness levels) to Hill Inlet's lookout point where you will get stunning views! Informative displays along the path detail the history, flora and fauna of this picturesque area.
You return to the base at the southern end of Whitehaven Beach and join your guide for a hike along the nature trail to Solway Circuit Lookout and Chance Bay (7km roundtrip).
At the end of your time on Whitehaven beach, your group will be picked up by boat. As you return to the mainland, afternoon tea will be served on the boat. Enjoy a cuppa as you relax after your day of beach fun. You’ll be returned to your hotel to end your tour.
Inclusions for Whitehaven Beach Cruise Including Hill Inlet Walk
- Picnic lunch
- Afternoon tea
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Protective stinger suits
Exclusions for Whitehaven Beach Cruise Including Hill Inlet Walk
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Snorkeling equipment
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.