Whitewater Rafting Adventure From VeracruzWrite a Review
OverviewExperience one of best whitewater rivers in the Veracruz area on this rafting adventure along the Ro Pescados (Pescados River). Spend 3.5 hours paddling down the river with an experienced rafting guide. You'll navigate Class III or Class IV rapids (depending on your experience), and soak up the scenery along calmer stretches of the river. Afterward, enjoy an included lunch and go for a swim at the base camp near Jalcomulco. Hotel transport is included.
Know More about this tourAfter pickup at your Veracruz hotel in the early morning, make the 1.5-hour drive to the Pescados River, arriving at base camp near the town of Jalcomulco. Meet your professional rafting guides, who will give you a safety briefing and fit you with a helmet, life jacket and paddle.
When everyone is ready, head to the river to get in your rafts and begin your adventure. Spend approximately 3.5 hours on the river, paddling through rapids that range from Class I (easy) to IV (advanced). When you’re going through the big rapids, listen to your guide’s instructions about when and how to paddle through them. The trip is suitable for most experience levels, but be prepared for some adrenaline-inducing dips and turns at certain points on the river. You'll also have time to look around and enjoy the lush scenery that surrounds the river on calm stretches of water.
After traveling a distance of approximately 11 miles (18 km), arrive back at base camp for lunch and a little free time. You can swim in the pool, relax in a hammock, and use the shower facilities.
Your tour ends with the drive back to Veracruz and drop-off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Whitewater Rafting Adventure From Veracruz
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of safety gear and equipment
- Local guide
- Use of showers / facilities
Exclusions for Whitewater Rafting Adventure From Veracruz
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 7 years
Minimum weight is 40 kg (88 lbs)
Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
For experience rafters only
It is recommended that you bring or wear a swimsuit, shorts, quick-dry shirt, sneakers or sandals with Velcro closure, a change of dry clothes, towel, sunscreen and insect repellent
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Pregnant women are not allowed
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.