Whitsundays Segway Combo: Sunset Segway Tour And Segway Rainforest Discovery - Hamilton Island
OverviewCombine two Segway tours during your stay in the Whitsundays. Spend a morning exploring the Whitsunday Conway National Park on your Segway and spend an afternoon gliding on your Segway along the Whitsunday Bicentennial Broadwalk before stopping to enjoy delicious Tapas at sunset. You have the option to take both tours on the same day or on different days. Booking this combo deal offers a saving of over 10% on two great Segway Tours.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourWhitsunday Segway Rainforest Discovery Tour
After pickup from your Airlie Beach hotel at approximately 9:15am you be travel by road to the Conway National Park. Ride your own Segway through the spectacular Conway National Park rainforest along the Whitsunday Great Walk. Surrounded by lush rainforest and flowing streams, your experienced tour guide will share interpretive commentary, highlighting the local flora and fauna and points of interest during the 9km round journey.
Ride deep into the National Park rainforest and enjoy a delicious morning tea while relaxing by the crystal clear waters of Impulse Creek. Your tour guide will ensure your Segway experience is one to remember, giving you time to appreciate the natural environment and the sights and sounds of this stunning Whitsunday tropical rainforest.
Morning tea includes: Blueberry muffin, chocolate brownie, mixed dried fruit and nuts, apple, bottle of water, tea and coffee
Sunset Segway Tour with Tapas
After meeting your guide in Airlie Beach at your hotel or designated meeting point at approximately 3pm, you'll receive an indepth training session to get familiar with your Segway. Grab your helmet and you’re ready to explore as you ride your own Segway along the Whitsunday Bicentennial Boardwalk. Glide on your Segway along the boardwalk overlooking the pristine waters of Pioneer Bay passing Abell Point Marina, Shingley Beach and the Whitsunday Botanic Gardens before reaching Cannonvale Beach.
Your experienced tour guide will provide informative commentary and highlight points of interest along the 7km roundtrip. Feel the breeze in your hair on the return trip, gliding effortlessly along the boardwalk before arriving at Barcelona Tapas Bar and Cafe, where it’s time to relax and enjoy a variety of exquisite tapas while soaking up the evening sunset views. Choose to stay for dinner (at own expense) or continue your return Segway ride back to Airlie Beach.
Inclusions for Whitsundays Segway Combo: Sunset Segway Tour And Segway Rainforest Discovery
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Morning tea
Exclusions for Whitsundays Segway Combo: Sunset Segway Tour And Segway Rainforest Discovery
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
The Rainforest Segway Tour is classified as a "soft adventure" tour
Minimum age is 12 years
All passenger weights recommended between 45kg and 117kg (99lbs and 258lbs)
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
participants must have full vision and ability to stand unaided
Operates in all weather conditions, and in the rainforest; Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is cancelled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Airlie Beach Jet Boat Thrill Ride
- Whitehaven Beach Cruise Including Hill Inlet Walk
- Tallship Sailing and Snorkeling Adventure from the Whitsundays
- Whitsundays Segway Sunset and Tapas Boardwalk Tour
- Rafting Tour to Whitehaven Beach
- Whitsunday Islands and Whitehaven Beach Sailing Adventure
- Lady Enid Sailing and Snorkeling Day Trip Including Whitehaven Beach