Whitsundays Segway Sunset And Tapas Boardwalk Tour - Hamilton Island
OverviewEnjoy spectacular views while you glide along the Whitsunday Bicentennial Boardwalk on a Segway. A Segway is a great way to get around, it is easier than walking, and more unique and personalized than a coach tour. You'll ride your own Segway from Airlie Beach to Cannovale stopping on the return journey to enjoy delicious Tapas while watching the sun set over the Whitsundays.
- Ideal choice for families
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourAfter meeting your guide in Airlie Beach and receiving an in depth training session to get familiar with your Segway, grab your helmet and you’re ready to explore as you ride your own Segway along the Whitsunday Bicentennial Boardwalk. Glide on your Segway along the boardwalk overlooking the pristine waters of Pioneer Bay passing Abell Point Marina, Shingley Beach and the Whitsunday Botanic Gardens before reaching Cannonvale Beach.
Your experienced tour guide will provide informative commentary and highlight points of interest along the 8km roundtrip. Feel the breeze in your hair on the return trip, gliding effortlessly along the boardwalk before arriving at Barcelona Tapas Bar and Cafe, where it’s time to relax and enjoy a variety of exquisite tapas while soaking up the evening sunset views. Choose to stay for dinner (at own expense) or continue your return Segway ride back to Airlie Beach.
Inclusions for Whitsundays Segway Sunset And Tapas Boardwalk Tour
- All necessary equipment
- Local professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Whitsundays Segway Sunset And Tapas Boardwalk Tour
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Minimum age is 12 years
All passenger weights recommended between 45kg and 117kg (99lbs and 258lbs)
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Participants must have full vision and ability to stand unaided
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.