Wicklow Mountains And Glendalough Tour - Dublin
OverviewThis combination trip gives you the best of both worlds as it gives you the opportunity to visit both the Wicklow Mountains and Glendalough. The tour takes you around the scenic destinations and makes sure that your trip here is a good one. With spectacular views and scenic destinations the trip is a must try for all.
- Amaizing natural views from the Wicklow Mountains National Park and its wilderness
- Glencree German Cemetery
- Take a selfie on the "P.S. I Love You" bridge (film)
- Tay "Guinness" lake where "Vikings" (series) is/was filmed
- Visit monastic settlement in Glendalough
- Have a hearty lunch in famous Fitzgerald's Pub for only €10 in the traditional Irish Village Avoca
- Complimentary shot of Irish whisky or Baileys (adults only)
Know More about this tour
Experience the Wicklow Mountains Tour from Dublin, including stunning Glendalough, on this day trip from Dublin. Lunch in Fitzgerald's Pub. The day tour of Wicklow is guaranteed to be one of the highlights of your visit to Ireland. You may arrive a stranger but you will leave a friend.
Your most memorable day in Ireland is enhanced by our award winning Wicklow Mountains Tour guides. Absorb their tall tales and legends of Glencree Valley and the famous Sally Gap. Soak up the breathtaking Wicklow mountain scenery and rolling green countryside at locations made famous by movies such as Braveheart, P.S. I Love You & Vikings.
The stunning scenery of our route includes Glencree Valley, a photo stop at the Guinness Lakes (Tay), the bog lands and heather fields of the Sally gap and Glendalough. Situated in the heart of the Wicklow Mountains, the 10th century monastic round tower settlement in Glendalough is the jewel in the crown of the Wicklow Mountains Tour. Offering up leisurely (or more challenging) walkways to the lower and upper lakes, Glendalough is a must for any visit to Ireland. Make sure you have your camera at the ready!
Then into Fitzgerald's Pub for a hearty lunch (meal deal with complimentary drink available for all on board) Why not try an Irish whiskey to toast new friends made on the Wicklow Mountain Tour before heading back to Dublin after an day exploring the enchanting garden of Ireland.
Inclusions for Wicklow Mountains And Glendalough Tour
- Fully guided tour
Exclusions for Wicklow Mountains And Glendalough Tour
- Optional gratuities
- Food & beverages
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cork and Blarney Castle Rail Trip from Dublin
- Malahide Castle Tour and 1hr Dublin Twilight Tour by Bus
- Dublin Historical Walking Tour including Trinity College
- Luxury Giant's Causeway and Northern Ireland Day Tour From Dublin
- Guinness Storehouse Signature Package: Skip-the-Line Admission and Gift Box
- 2-Day Kerry Tour from Dublin