Wicklow Mountains Glendalough And Kilkenny Day Tour From Dublin
OverviewFull Day Tour to Wicklow mountains, Glendalough and Kilkenny. Expert tour guides with separate coach driver. Luxury coaches with Free Wifi. Discover Ireland's Ancient East. Meander through country roads, valleys and ever changing scenery to Wicklow National Park. Guided visits of Glendalough monastic settlement and Kilkenny medieval city.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Separate driver ensures your guides full attention throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourDiscover Ireland's Ancient East departing Dublin (Collins Day Tours bus stop on Nassau Street 09.00 am) travel to Wicklow National Park for a guided tour of the monastic settlement of Glendalough and walk along the 'Valley of Two Lakes' Drive through the Wicklow Mountains crossing at the Wicklow Gap (Photo stop) and through ever changing scenery to the Medieval Capital of Ireland - Kilkenny. Expert guided tour of Kilkenny's hidden narrow streets. Free time for lunch in Kilkennys eclectic choice of restaurants, pubs, or a simple picnic in the Caste grounds! Time for private sightseeing/ shopping before departure at 4.15 pm. Return to Dublin around 6 pm.
Inclusions for Wicklow Mountains Glendalough And Kilkenny Day Tour From Dublin
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide and separate coach driver
- Walking tours at Glendalough and Kilkenny included (not compulsory)
- Transport by air-conditioned luxury coach
- Free WiFi on board
Exclusions for Wicklow Mountains Glendalough And Kilkenny Day Tour From Dublin
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Hot drinks/food not allowed on board the coach
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Giants Causeway Day Tour from Dublin
- Glendalough and Wicklow Mountains Day Trip from Dublin
- Wild Wicklow Tour including Glendalough from Dublin
- Early Access: Book of Kells Including Exterior Tour of Dublin Castle
- Northern Ireland Day Trip from Dublin: Belfast Black Taxi Tour and Giant's Causeway
- Titanic Visitor Experience and Giants Causeway Day Trip from Dublin