Wieliczka Salt Mine All In Private Tour - Krakow
OverviewThe Salt Mine tour gives you a unique opportunity to venture into the maze, walking through skilfully crafted salt chambers and to see breathtaking salt churches with extraordinary sculptures. Thanks to that the Salt Mine is on the UNESCO World Heritage List - this place is absolutely unique!
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- Skip the line
Know More about this tour
One of the oldest salt mines in the world, Wieliczka Salt Mine also offers remarkable examples of miner art. Its no wonder that it isinscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List this place is absolutely unique and a must-see when visiting the region. After a private transfer from Krakow arranged just for your party, skip the entrance lines and descend into the maze-like chambers of the mine with a professional guide.
Walk through skilfully crafted salt chambers, such as St. King's Chapel, filled with breathtaking salt churches and extraordinary sculptures. You'll also see historical mining tools and machines and underground saline lakes.Visiting Wieliczka is a form of time travel too; its chambers relate to historical events and characters, so it's an ideal place to learn about Polish history. Moreover, the air in the mine is believed to begood for your health!
Inclusions for Wieliczka Salt Mine All In Private Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for Wieliczka Salt Mine All In Private Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Morning Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour from Krakow
- Private Arrival Transfer: Katowice Airport to Krakow Hotels
- Hop on Hop off Cracow Sightseeing Tour
- Auschwitz- Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine in One Day
- Private Departure Transfer: Krakow Hotels to Katowice Airport
- Krakow Super Saver: Wieliczka Salt Mine Half-Day Trip plus Private Krakow Tour by Electric Car
- Nowa Huta Tram and Walking Tour in Krakow
- Krakow Segway Tour Including Old Town and Optional Visit to Podgrze