Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour With Private Transport - Krakow
OverviewThe Salt Mine tour gives you a unique opportunity to venture into the maze, walking through skilfully crafted salt chambers and to see breathtaking salt churches with extraordinary sculptures. Thanks to that the Salt Mine is on the UNESCO World Heritage List - this place is absolutely unique!
- Family friendly
- Likely to Sell Out
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
In your program:
- St. Kinga's Chapel
- Underground passages
- Salt chambers and sculptures
- Mining tools & machines
- Saline corridors & passages
- Genuine saline lakes
One of the oldest salt mines in the world, it is also a perfect example of miner art. Its no wonder that Wieliczka Salt Mine was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List - this place is absolutely unique.
The Salt Mine tour gives you a unique opportunity to venture into the maze, walking through skilfully crafted salt chambers and to see breathtaking salt churches with extraordinary sculptures. Moreover, the air in the Salt Mine is apparently very good for your health!
Visiting Wieliczka is a form of time travel too...Its chambers relate to historical events and characters, so it is an ideal place to learn Polish history.Wieliczka is a MUST-SEE!
A visit to Wieliczka is a truly marvellous experience. You will be amazed with the stunning views and youll never forget this adventure.
Inclusions for Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour With Private Transport
- Entrance fees
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Wieliczka Salt Mine Tour With Private Transport
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7-Hour Auschwitz Camp and Birkenau Tour from Krakow
- Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour from Krakow
- Krakow Sightseeing Tour by Minibus
- Krakow Private Tour of Kazimierz Including Old Jewish Quarter
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial Guided Tour from Krakow
- Dunajec River Gorge and Niedzica Castle from Krakow