Wiener Riesenrad Giant Ferris Wheel Vienna Entrance TicketWrite a Review
OverviewThe Wiener Riesenran's giant ferris wheel is one of Vienna's most popular tourist attractions. Visitors to Vienna can look forward to a full schedule of arts and culture. SchÃ¶nbrunn, St. Stephen's Cathedral, and the Lipizzaner are just as much fixtures of the must-do list in Vienna as a ride on the Vienna Giant Ferris Wheel, a landmark visible from afar on the Vienna skyline. If you haven't taken a ride on the Giant Ferris Wheel in your lifetime, and enjoyed the breathtaking views over the roofs of Vienna, you haven't really been to Vienna at all. Get ready to travel up to 212-feet (64.75 meters) while spotting some of the city's most well-known landmarks.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
Know More about this tourThe Giant Ferris Wheel, trademark of Austria's capital city and a symbol of Vienna's world-famous Prater, creates a very special point of reference for every visitor with its unmistakable silhouette, clearly visible even from great distances. A circular trip on one of the most significant and fascinating structures in the world, and the unique view of the city of Vienna, make the Giant Ferris Wheel an absolute cultural and architectural must-see for every visitor to Austria's capital. Each ride lasts approximately 12 to 20 minutes.
Entrance ticket is valid during all operating hours. Be sure bring a print out of your admission voucher to the cashiers desk upon arrival.
Inclusions for Wiener Riesenrad Giant Ferris Wheel Vienna Entrance Ticket
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
Exclusions for Wiener Riesenrad Giant Ferris Wheel Vienna Entrance Ticket
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 3 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.