Wikiwiki Zip Tour - Kauai
OverviewThe Wikiwiki('quick' in Hawaiian) Zip Tour is exciting, beautiful and a shorter version of the Treetop Zipline Tour. Enjoy 3 runs combined with 2 canopy bridge crossings. If you want a great zipline tour but don't have much time, the Wikiwiki Zip Tour is perfect and at a great price point.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free snacks included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
Know More about this tour
After checking in at our store in Harbor mall (parking provided), you will be taken on a 15 minute scenic van ride along the back roads of Kauai to our course.Rest rooms, bug spray and a safe place to lock up your valuables are provided. We outfit you in your zipline gear and get started right away with a quick orientation and safety course where the guides explain the do's and dont's and how to maximize your fun. Safety is our number one priority. A quick walk to the 1st zip and the fun starts! Enjoy 3 different zipline runs and 2 canopy suspension bridge crossings. The guides provide wonderful ecology narratives about the surroundings and love answering questions about there favorite restaurants, hikes beaches and activities on Kauai. Mountain views are outstanding. Once back on the ground, snacks and tropical juices are provided. Crave more adventure? Take the drop on our famous Monster Swing or conquer our 60' Rock Climbing Wall.
Duration is approximately 2.5 hours
Inclusions for Wikiwiki Zip Tour
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Wikiwiki Zip Tour
- Gratuity is not included in cost of tour.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
All traveler names are required at the time of booking.
A contact # is required at time of booking. It is important we have a way to reach you. Your contact info will not be shared with others.
Hotel Information is required at the time of booking. Please list your local hotel accommodations in the special requirements box at check out.
Ages 9 & up.
Participants must be between 70- 250lbs.
Participants must be in decent physical shape.
No neck, back, hip, knee, ankle or foot injuries or conditions.
Must be able to run up ramps at end of zips.
Participants must wear closed toed shoes.
48hr cancelation policy unless doctors note is provided.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.