Wild Dolphin Encounter In Puerto Vallarta
OverviewBaha de Banderas, where Puerto Vallarta is located, is one of those natural environments where bottle nose dolphins live year round. During this tour, you will be able to to observe the dolphins from a distance and swim in an area close by.
Know More about this tour
You will participate in a small group retreat, for you to let go and simply relax while also connecting with nature. On this 4 hour experience you will be joined by no more than 10 fellow adventurers, lunch and soft beverages are provided as well as the necessary snorkeling gear. An experienced marine biologist will have on board a hydrophone to be able to listen dolphins communicating, and she is ready to answer any question you may have about the marine environment and its inhabitants.
You will observe the dolphins from a distance and then head into the water to swim in an area close by. The swims are always conducted with respect and awareness. You will not feed, chase or do anything that might alter the dolphins' natural behavior. This is a life-changing experience. Not only will you enjoy spending some time in the water with wild dolphins, creating unforgettable memories but you will also learn many interesting facts about these magnificent animals and how important it is to take care of their environment.
Inclusions for Wild Dolphin Encounter In Puerto Vallarta
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of snorkel equipment
Exclusions for Wild Dolphin Encounter In Puerto Vallarta
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- The listed price does not include a $40 pesos per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our governing authority and is not within our control.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to Harbor master indications beacuse of unsafe weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.