Wild Dominican Safari And Ziplining From Punta CanaWrite a Review
OverviewAs you embark to the truck, you will have a guide that will introduce you to the driver and provide a quick description regarding the country sightseeing. Youwill drive 3 km from Bavaro to Higuey, the main city of La Altagracia. Then you will cross to a ranch for horseback riding and ziplining!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Family friendly
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
Know More about this tour
You can experience a little of how people lives in the rural areas where you will share with the natives, they will open doors of houses so that you feel part of theirs attraction for a while, they will tell you about their life and share with you part of their work, they will teach you from how to makecoffee, cocoa, coconut, honey, and how it is prepared until the popular mamajuana (drink Dominicna Afrodisiaca).
You will have a nice experience riding on the ranch of Papito, and the owners will make sure you have a good time and feel comfortable taking a walk through different green areas of the ranch, an outdoor experience of the richest and most natural . You can imagine...
Here you will also learn a little about their culture and offer you some typical crafts hand made. So when leaving your hotel do not forget to take cash if you fancy something. We will share a delicious typical Dominican lunch that will be irresistible to try.
At the end of the Lunch we will go to the city of Higuey, we will know its historical center and we will stop in the Basilica of the
Virgin of Altagracia. This beautiful excursion will take us to Macao Beach where you can take a swim and get some sun at the end of the afternoon before returning to your place of rest (your Hotel).
Inclusions for Wild Dominican Safari And Ziplining From Punta Cana
- Light refreshments
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Wild Dominican Safari And Ziplining From Punta Cana
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.