Wild Florida And Monster Truck Combo Tour From OrlandoWrite a Review
From USD 88.99
OverviewEnjoy both an airboat ride and a Monster Truck ride on this exciting 8-hour tour from Orlando. Encounter amazing wildlife as you explore the Everglades of Central Florida by airboat before visiting a working citrus farm and touring it by Monster Truck.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tourTraveling from Orlando, you will arrive at Wild Florida for your morning airboat ride! It will be possible to spot a lot of wild animals while riding the airboat including deer foul and various types of fish and birds as well as the area's most famous resident – the alligator. As this is nature at its best, it cannot be guaranteed that you will get to see all the wildlife – it is the luck of the draw on the day. There are however, many animals you can view up-close as well as an alligator exhibition at the facility in the wildlife park.
Now get ready for some fun and adventure as you learn more about one of the biggest industries in Florida - citrus farming. Here, you will take a ride on a Monster Truck around this private 2,500-acre cattle and citrus ranch. Smell the citrus in the air as you meander through the groves and spot some of the wildlife roaming free. This is a fruit lover’s paradise. During the season you can take a shuttle up to the groves and pick your own bag of fresh fruit or should you prefer you can purchase some products from the country store. The store sells many unique items such as homemade jams, jellies and marmalades as well as award-winning orange juice slushies.
Inclusions for Wild Florida And Monster Truck Combo Tour From Orlando
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Airboat cruise
- Monster Truck Ride
Exclusions for Wild Florida And Monster Truck Combo Tour From Orlando
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.