Wild Great Wall Huanghuacheng Half Day Tour - Beijing
OverviewHuanghuacheng litterally meaning Yellow Flower Wall, it's a fantastic part with less crowd tourists. You may indulge yourself in the atmosphere of thick history and wreck beauty. Huanghuacheng Great wall is the part which has not been restored yet. It's Great Wall was originally built in the Ming Dynasty, which is about 600 hundreds years ago. An English-speaking driver guide and entrance fee are included.Note: if travel from airport, please advise your both in and out flight info.
Know More about this tourOur English-speaking driver guide will pick you up at airport or your hotel at either 9:00am or 1:30pm. Get to our Huanghuacheng Wild Great Wall in about 1.5-hour drive. Huanghuacheng (meaning Yellow Flower Great Wall) Great Wall, is one of the most authentic section of the walls in Beijing.
Our section Huanghuacheng becomes very hot with hikers and authentic-wall lovers in recent years. You will enjoy the ancient beauty of the great wall here while staying away from tons of visitors.
Hiking will last for 2 hours or so, then get back to the airport for your connected flight or hotel in downtown Beijing. Huanghuacheng has not officially opened yet, please wear hiking shoes and clothes, visiting time from 6am to 5pm are all applicable here.
Inclusions for Wild Great Wall Huanghuacheng Half Day Tour
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking guide/driver
- The above private transfer is customized for you, your family or your friends exclusively.
- No other travelers will join in your group.
Exclusions for Wild Great Wall Huanghuacheng Half Day Tour
- Any Meal
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours