WILD LIFE Sydney Entrance Ticket
OverviewExplore WILD LIFE Sydney, an authentic Australian wildlife experience in the heart of Sydney's Darling Harbour. WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna under one roof, providing a complete all-Australian wildlife experience in the center of Sydney. Get up close to iconic kangaroos, cuddly koalas, colorful butterflies and birds and meet one of the largest crocodiles in captivity in the world.
- Instant Confirmation
- All entrance fees included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tour
WILD LIFE Sydney showcases Australia's unique and bizarre flora and fauna. Take a walk on the wild side and jump into wallaby cliffs with the yellow-footed rock wallabies, or meet one of Australia's national icons, the koala. Marvel at Australia's bizarre creepy crawlies or see the scales and tails of our unique reptiles. Allow yourself to be completely immersed within this world class exhibit, where animals will be living within their natural habitats and ecosystems, such as the spectacular two-storey aviary and butterfly house, the canopies of which can be seen from a distance outside the building.
We recommend that visitors allow approximately one and half hours per visit. With nine different habitats and approximately 6,000 all-Australian animals there are always new and exciting experiences to be had including Cuddle a Koala (weekends only) at WILD LIFE Sydney.
Why not combine your WILD LIFE Sydney experience with an Attraction Pass allowing you to visit 3 Sydney attractions (attractions do not need to be visited on the same day)
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - Sydney Aquarium has the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Walk through the awe inspiring Open Ocean Oceanarium, home to huge stingrays, large shoals of fish and impressive array of sharks
- Sydney Tower Eye - Stand on the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck at a height of 820 feet (250 meters) above street level with 360-degree views and see as far as 50 miles (80km). Discover a new dimension to Sydney with the 4D cinema experience. Youll be blown away by this visual presentation that showcases Australias iconic attractions.
Inclusions for WILD LIFE Sydney Entrance Ticket
- Entrance to WILD LIFE Sydney
- Admission to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium (if option selected)
- Admission to Sydney Tower Eye (if option selected
Exclusions for WILD LIFE Sydney Entrance Ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Itinerary:SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium:
Located next door to WILD LIFE Sydney, Sydney Aquarium has the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Walk through the awe-inspiring Open Ocean Oceanarium, home to huge stingrays, large shoals of fish and an impressive array of sharks.
Sydney Tower Eye:
Take the high-speed elevator up to the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck, located at a height of 820 feet (250 meters) above street level. Enjoy 360-degree views that extend as far as 50 miles (80km), from the Pacific Ocean to the Blue Mountains. The 4D-cinema experience takes you on a film journey over Sydney to admire its iconic attractions up close.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Wheelchair accessible. You are required to supply a photocopy of some form of identification for security purposes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Hunter Valley Wine Tasting Day Tour From Sydney
- Sydney Helicopter Tour: Super Saver Scenic Flight
- The Rocks Pub Walking Tour
- The Rocks Walking Tour: the Original Guided Walking Tour of The Rocks
- 20-Minute Sydney Harbour and Coastal Shared Helicopter Tour
- Jervis Bay South Coast Day Trip from Sydney