6:30am, meet with our representative at your hotel reception in Thamel area of Kathmandu or Lakeside area of Pokhara. We transfer you to the bus station for scenic sharing bus drive to Chitwan (Its about 4-5 hours bus journey from Pokhara or Kathmandu). Upon arrival you will get pick- up from arrival point and transfer to hotel.
In 1 Night 2 Days Chitwan Safari:
- Village tour, sunset and museum tour.
- Cultural programs. (With tharu stick dance)
- Jeep safari.
- Visiting Tharu Village.
- Canoe ride for 30 minutes along the government authorities. River and Jungle walk. Chances to see many kinds of birds, Rhinoceros, Deer, Tiger, and many more.
- Jeep Safari through open grassland & forest on back and lookout for Rhino & other wild animal closely but safely.
- Culture Program
- Bird watching
- Village tour to a nearby ethnic Tharu Village where you will learn more about the life and lifestyle of the Tharus through first hand interaction with the locals. You will visit the national Park Visitor's Centre where you can learn more about the history of the National Park and about wildlife in the area. You have the opportunity to see the sun set from the bank of the Rapti River.
- Tharu Cultural Dance presentation (which you will also participate in) by the local villagers or Slide show presentation that showcases the beauty of Chitwan. This will give you an opportunity to get a feel of the local culture there.
- Canoe ride along the Rapti River. It provides an excellent opportunity for Bird Watching and to catch a sight of 2 rare species of crocodiles; the Marsh Mugger and the fish eating Gharial. We will take a little jungle walk and on the way back you can enjoy the sight of animal bathing playfully.
- Jeep Safari. It provides an excellent opportunity to see the four different kinds of deer, rhino, wild bores, monkeys, leopards, sloth bears, and the Royal Bengal Tiger (if you are lucky) in their natural habitats. You will also encounter many other smaller mammals that have made Chitwan their home.
- Tharu Cultural Dance presentation or slides show presentation.
- Bird watching to view exotic birds and also get a chance to view the extravagant display of courtship rituals.
- Visit to an Animal Breeding Centre.
- Visit to the national Park Visitor's Center where you can learn more about the history of the National Park and about wildlife in the area.