- Guided Tour along the Turnagain Arm, one of the World's Great Scenic Drives.
- Walk through the Alaska wildlife conservation center with stops to view Alaska's most spectacular animals up close.
- Travel down Portage glacier Road to view many of the glaciers in the area.
- Visit the Portage Glacier Visitors Center to view displays and view award winning movie. (admission fee $5.00 not included)
- Return transportation to Anchorage with spirit lifting picturesque photo stops.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 4 Hrs 30 Mins
Departure Time :
8:00 a.m., 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., Noon, 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departure Details :
Anchorage Visitors Center is our central pick up and drop off location. The address is 524 W 4th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99501 , , Please be arrive 15 minutes prior to tour time the van will have others.. read more
Return Details :
Returns to original departure point which is the Anchorage Visitors Center.
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
Take a shuttle along the glacier-carved shores of the Turnagain Arm, scoping out craggy cliffs for Dall sheep and scanning the water for surfacing beluga whales. On this guided excursion, take a scenic drive outside of Anchorage and spend some time visiting orphaned animals at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center.Get picked up from your the Anchorage Visitors Center, where you can hop in a comfortable shuttle and let your guide plot a course to to the south. Pass through Chugach State Park, along waterfront roads that offer sweeping views of the Turnagain Arm. Look for beluga whales coming in from Cook Inlet, try and spot eagles nesting in evergreen treetops, and spot Dall sheep framed against the black backdrop of steep mountainsides.
Know More about this tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- All pick ups are at the Anchorage Visitors Center - Hotel pick ups are not included.
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Not recommended for child aged Infant and under 6
This tour requires van transfers and you will be on your own at the Alaska Wildlife Center
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible