OverviewThis 2.5-hour walking food tour is a window into what makes the Williambsurg neighborhood so special. Try Brooklyn's ice cream made by an Iron Chef contestant, literally world famous fried chicken or biscuits, cookies from a judge on Master Chef, and more! You will enjoy 7 full portion tastings while learning the history of the neighborhood, experiencing some amazing street art and checking out the best view of the New York City skyline.
- Editor's Pick
- Excellent value for money
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour"Want to know the best way to learn about Brooklyn? It's through food!" Eat your way through Williamsburg, Brooklyn on this foodie adventure! Enough food for lunch!
This insider food tour of Williamsburg begins two blocks from the L subway on Bedford Avenue in the epicenter or Brooklyn's hottest neighborhood (just 5 minutes from Manhattan). This is a small group walking tour, so it’s like enjoying an afternoon with new friends! Williamsburg, one of Brooklyn's most popular and exciting neighborhoods, straddles old and new. You can enjoy the lively arts, music, and boutique scene here, chill in numerous cafes, dine in some very good restaurants.
During this experience you will discover the cultural delights and delectable bites of Brooklyn, by the hand of local food experts. Soak up the neighborhood's unique vibe as you visit iconic institutions to sample tasty treats.
Food included in the price:
- Step into Williamsburg’s past at this traditional Polish bakery (pierogis and pastries)
- Enjoy two types of pizza from a NY Times recommended pizzeria and true hidden gem. The owner is host of Vice Munchies and is Brooklyn born and raised
- Savor bagel bombs and cereal milk ice cream at Momofuku Milk Bar (owned by celebrity chef, Christina Tosi of Master Chef)
- Sample chocolates direct from this artisanal Brooklyn chocolate factory (flavors like sea salt, coffee, lavender and more!)
- Eat ice cream from an Iron Chef contestant
- Authentic BBQ from a Kentucky transplant using his grandmother's recipes
- Perk up with a coffee tasting or you will have a guided hot sauce tasting (depending on availability)
Also see large scale street art, learn fascinating history (see author Henry Miller’s home and learn how the neighborhood shaped his writing), and capture the best view of the New York City skyline.
The guides are working actors so every tour has history through fun storytelling and lots of personality! Let us show you the Williamsburg that locals know!
Inclusions for Williamsburg Bites Brooklyn Food Tour
- Local and professional guide
- All tastings (enough food for lunch) and water available at each stop
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Williamsburg Bites Brooklyn Food Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A maximum of 15 people per tour
2 miles of walking over the course of the 3 hour tour with many stops in between (water, bathroom, etc)
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Vegetarians are welcome
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Central Park Private Photo Or Video Experience
- Insider Art Tour Of Bushwick Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Street Art Walking Tour
- Brooklyn Artists Behind-the-Scenes Studio Tour
- Street Art Tour Of Bushwick
- Victorian Flatbush Walking Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Private Photo Or Video Experience
- Brewery And Beer-Tasting Tour In Brooklyn
- Brooklyn Neighborhoods Private Walking Tour
- Bushwick Food And Culture Instagram Walk