OverviewGet to know Brooklyn’s history and modern-day culture on this informative 2-hour walking tour through one of New York City's trendiest neighborhoods, Williamsburg. With an insider guide, you'll discover the borough's rich heritage, hip businesses and contemporary street art scene. While you explore this laid-back neighborhood, you'll see historical buildings, pass by boutiques and cafes, and stop for a photo op of the Manhattan skyline from the waterfront.
- Fully narrated tour
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in Williamsburg and dive into your walking tour of Brooklyn, which is currently enjoying a phenomenal turn as the king of global trendiness, from innovative small businesses to colorful street art.
As you walk the streets with your guide, hear anecdotes about Brooklyn's compelling heritage, including its start as a former capital of immigration and how it became known for its skilled merchants, mechanics and manufacturers. Learn how the borough has been culturally transformed in recent years, and listen to insider info about current events like the Billion Dollar Sugar Scheme and the Mysterious Staring Artist.
You'll see creative architecture, restored lofts, murals and other street art, and chic boutiques. Get tips about the area's best restaurants from your guide, and finish with a spectacular view of the Manhattan skyline across the East River. Your tour then ends back at the starting point.
Inclusions for Williamsburg Walking Tour: History, Culture And Art Scene
- Local guide
Exclusions for Williamsburg Walking Tour: History, Culture And Art Scene
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for children 11 and under as mature information is covered; however this is at your discretion as a parent/guardian
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Central Park Private Photo Or Video Experience
- Insider Art Tour Of Bushwick Brooklyn
- Williamsburg Bites Brooklyn Food Tour
- Brooklyn Street Art Walking Tour
- Brooklyn Artists Behind-the-Scenes Studio Tour
- Street Art Tour Of Bushwick
- Victorian Flatbush Walking Tour
- Brooklyn Bridge Private Photo Or Video Experience
- Brewery And Beer-Tasting Tour In Brooklyn
- Bushwick Food And Culture Instagram Walk