Wilsons Promontory Day Trip From Phillip Island
OverviewTake a day trip to Wilsons Promontory from Phillip Island. Highligths include a visit to Churchill Island and Heritage Farm, a stop at Phillip Island Chocolate factory and a winery and sightseeing on Phillip Island, San Remo, Bunurong Coastline, Bass Coast Hinterland, Cape Liptrap and Wilsons Promontory.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Small group ensures personal service
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your day begins from Cowes at around 9am before the drive to the Nobbies along the cliff coast line to Summerland Beach. Then onto view some of the most beautiful surf beaches and coastline in Australia. Head off the Island and visit a cheese factory for a cheese tasting and drive through the Bass Coast Hinterland on the way to the Bunurong Coastal Drive.
See the rugged coastline, beautiful beaches and views to die for. On your way to Wilson Promontory, drive through Cape Liptrap and arrive on the Prom to sights of wombats, emus, wallabies, kangaroos, and bird life in their natural environment. Stop for lunch at the Tidal River General Store where they make the best burgers.
After lunch, visit some secluded beaches on the Prom and then head back to Phillip Island by driving through the South Gippsland countryside. Arrive back at your accommodation on Phillip island around 5:30pm.
Inclusions for Wilsons Promontory Day Trip From Phillip Island
- Entrance fees
- Cheese tastings
- Local guide
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Wilsons Promontory Day Trip From Phillip Island
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Small-group tour limited to 10 people provides an intimate experience and ensures personal attention from your guide
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition
Minimum age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cape Woolamai Sightseeing Cruise from San Remo
- Phillip Island Tour Including Phillip Island Penguin Parade
- 1 Day Mornington Peninsula Wine and Food Tour
- Entry to Panny's Amazing World of Chocolate at Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
- Phillip Island Tour Including Cape Woolamai Walking Trail
- Phillip Island 3 Park Pass: Penguin Parade, Koala Conservation Centre and Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- A Maze'N Things Admission with Optional Phillip Island Chocolate Factory General Entry