Windsor And Thames Valley Bike Tour - London
OverviewMeet your guide at Windsor & Eton Riverside Train Station and collect the bikes for your 3-hour tour. Cycle for a beautiful eight-mile (13 km) route to Windsor and explore Dorney Court, the 2012 Olympic Rowing Lake, the Thames Valley, Eton and Windsor. See the beauty and history of the area.
Know More about this tourEnjoy a day away from the city with this wonderful bike tour of Windsor and surrounding areas. Upon arrival, get on your bikes and set off on a leisurely, traffic free eight-mile (13 km) cycle through the country lanes, historic houses and cottages of the Thames Valley. Stop for a short break at the Tudor mansion of Dorney Court, dating back to 1440, before cycling to the 2012 Olympic Rowing Lake.
Continue along the river, taking in the majesty of Windsor Castle before pedalling on to educators for 19 British Prime Ministers and the oldest school in the world - Eton College.
The cycle ends by the River Thames with easy access back to the train station or towards the castle. This bike tour makes the perfect countryside escape from the hustle and bustle of the busy city life.
Inclusions for Windsor And Thames Valley Bike Tour
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
Exclusions for Windsor And Thames Valley Bike Tour
- The listed price does not include a parking fee.
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum height 5ft (152cm)
You must be a confident rider to participate in this tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Airport Executive Private Departure Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Bath, Lacock and Stonehenge from London
- London Airport to Airport Private Transfer
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Glastonbury and Avebury from London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- London to Stonehenge Independent Return Trip Including Entry
- Airport to Airport London Transfer
- Private Departure Transfer: Central London to Heathrow Airport