Windsor Castle Bath And Stonehenge From London
OverviewThousands of years of British history is waiting to be discovered on this Windsor Castle, Roman Baths with Pump Room and Stonehenge tour from London! Travel from the capital with an expert guide in comfort and experience three historic attractions in one day. The day out begins with a visit to Windsor Castle, the Queens magnificent weekend residence. You will then take in Stonehenge before finally arriving in Bath for a visit to the Roman Baths!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Instant Confirmation
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from central London by coach, your day tour begins at Windsor Castle. Queen Elizabeth II is said to spend many of her weekends here, a royal home for more than 900 years.
With your entry, you can walk through the State Apartments to see lavish decor and valuable artworks, such as paintings by Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci. Step inside St Georges Chapel, located on the sprawling grounds, where notorious King Henry VIII and his favorite wife, Jane Seymour, are buried, as are Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother.
Next, head to the ancient site of Stonehenge, a towering enigma that has stood on Salisbury Plain for more than 5,000 years. See the UNESCO World Heritage site from every angle as you walk around it.
Complimentary Lunch Pack included. This will be consumed on the coach, allowing you more time to enjoy attractions.
Then continue to the city of Bath, another World Heritage site, known for its Georgian architecture and Roman Baths. You can explore the cobbled streets and check out sights such as the 15th-century Bath Abbey and the Pulteney Bridge. Then head to the Roman Baths, a bathing complex in the center of the city that was used by Romans who wanted to relax in the steaming water, which originated from hot springs. Learn about the lives of the Romans as you walk through the site, exploring the four sections: the Sacred Spring, Roman Temple, Roman Bath House, and artifacts from the baths.
Your day trip ends with return to London for drop-off in Kensington or Victoria.
Inclusions for Windsor Castle Bath And Stonehenge From London
- Entry to Windsor Castle State Apartments, Stonehenge, and the Roman Baths
- Walking tour
- Lunch packs
- Transport by coach
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Windsor Castle Bath And Stonehenge From London
- Hotel pickupand drop-off
- Wi-Fi in some vehicles during peak season
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
It is recommended that you wear comfortable shoes
Windsor Castle is a working royal palace, and planned closures/disruptions may be subject to change; when Windsor Castle is completely closed, you will visit Hampton Court instead
When the State Apartments are closed, the Castle Precincts, Queen Marys Dolls House, and the Drawings Gallery will continue to be open
In the rare event Stonehenge is closed, you might visit Avebury Henge instead
Windsor Castles State Apartments will be closed on the 23rd January 2018, 19th April 2018 and 21st April 2018. The Precincts and Queen Marys Dolls House will continue to be open
On 15, 16, 17 January 2018, 29, 30 March 2018, 1, 20, 29 April 2018 and 17, 18, 19 May 2018, due to Windsor Castle closures, this tour will visit Henry VIIIs former residence - Hampton Court Palace instead.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Warner Bros Studio Tour London with transportation and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Thriller Live
- Wicked at the Apollo Victoria Theatre & Dinner at Jamie's Italian - Victoria
- The King and I
- Historic Royal Walking Pub Tour in London
- City of London Walking Tour
- London in a Day Walking Tour
- Essential London Walking Tour