Windsor Castle Tour From London With Lunch
OverviewFollow the footsteps of British royalty with a tour of Windsor Castle, just over an hours drive from London. Your half-day trip gives you an inside look at the many areas of Windsor Castle, home to Queen Elizabeth II, including St Georges Chapel and the sumptuous State Apartments. Finish back in London with a quintessential English lunch at the Tea Clipper in Knightsbridge.
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourAfter pickup from a central London meeting point, youll be off to Windsor Castle, where more than 900 years of royal history awaits! From William the Conqueror all the way through to the current Queen, successive monarchs have lived here and left their mark on what is now one of the largest continuously occupied castles in the world. Tour Windsor Castle independently, taking time to see St Georges Chapel and the formal State Apartments in all their lavish glory.
Windsor itself is a pretty town full of traditional shops and historic pubs. It was in one of these pubs that Shakespeare was said to have written his play The Merry Widows of Windsor.
After spending your morning in Windsor, enjoy your journey back through the English countryside on a comfortable, air-conditioned coach. Your tour ends in Victoria (central London), at the cozy St. George's Tavern. where you can enjoy a traditional fish and chips lunch.
Please note: Lunch may be taken at alternative venues in Central London
Inclusions for Windsor Castle Tour From London With Lunch
- Entrance fees to Windsor Castle
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Windsor Castle Tour From London With Lunch
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pick-up
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
On occasions when the State Apartments are closed, you can visit the Queen Mary's Dolls' House instead
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and Madame Tussauds Entry Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and London Eye Ticket
- London Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Shrek's Adventure Admission Ticket
- London Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Tower of London Ticket
- Vegan Food Tour Experience in London
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 5 Passengers
- Private Departure Transfer:Central London to London Heathrow Airport for Up to 3 Passengers
- Activity and Yoga Retreat