Windsor Express Transport From London Including Optional Windsor Castle Entry Ticket
OverviewExpress coach service from London to Windsor. You will have the option to purchase entry to Windsor Castle (includes a free audio guide), or simply explore the town at your leisure.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
Know More about this tour
Head to Victoria Coach Station in central London, where you'll board a climate-controlled coach destined for Windsor. Once onboard, sit back and enjoy the views as you ride to the historical market town.
On arrival in Windsor, you'll have roughly four hours to explore. Take in the local sights at your leisure, or upgrade your ticket beforehand to include an entrance ticketto Windsor Castle, the Official Residence of Her Majesty The Queen.
Embark on a self-guided audio tour of the castle and its property, taking in the State Apartments, the 14th-century St. Georges Chapel, and several other architectural highlights.
When its time to go, return to your pre-designated location and board your bus for the return trip to London.
Inclusions for Windsor Express Transport From London Including Optional Windsor Castle Entry Ticket
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fee to Windsor Castle (if option selected)
- Free WiFi on coach
- Free "Envy" card - offering up to 30% discount in retail outlets in Windsor Royal Shopping only
- Map of Windsor
Exclusions for Windsor Express Transport From London Including Optional Windsor Castle Entry Ticket
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up anddrop-off
- Entrance fee (unless specified)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please note: on rare occasions the State Apartments may be closed. St. Georges Chapel is closed on Sundays.
Please note that this is not an escorted tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Chauffeur-Driven Sightseeing Tour of London
- Shakespeare's Globe Exhibition and Tour with Thames River Cruise
- Small-Group Day Trip to Salisbury, Stonehenge and Avebury from London
- BIG London Attraction Ticket Including Madame Tussauds, SEA LIFE Aquarium, London Eye and Shrek's Adventure! London
- Private Minivan Arrival Transfer from Southampton Cruise Terminals to Heathrow Airport
- Small-Group Dessert Walking Tour in London