OverviewEnjoy a 6-hour tour through the amazing scenery of Penedes and Pla de Bages. You will visit a family-run winery in each of these locations and will taste their singular cavas and wines as you receive tips and hints from your guide and flavour local delicacies.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Lunch included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the departure point, hop on a shared coach, and make your way to your first winery, Ca N’Estella. Start your journey with an arrival drink as you gaze at the incredible vineyard and venue. As you stroll through the premises, your tour guide introduces you to the winemaking process. Sample a local tapas lunch and three different types of Rabetllat i Vidal cavas, the sparkling wine famous all over the world. These amazing wines are made according to tradition, and aged underground in perfect conditions of humidity and temperature.
Next, you will be transported to the picturesque region of Pla de Bages to Oller del Mas, a 10th century castle, where the owner continues with the family traditions of quality winemaking. You'll try ecological château wines, and discover the taste of the region paired with artisanal cheese of the province.
Once you have learned the techniques of cava and wine productions in the cellars of these two beautiful properties, the group will make its way back to Barcelona.
Inclusions for Wine And Cava Guided Tour With Tapas From Barcelona
- Shared transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Guided visit at Ca n'Estella cava cellar and private house
- Three Rabellat i Vidal cava tasting
- Regional tapas lunch
- Guided visit to Oller del Mas vineyards, castle, and cellar
- Three organic wine tasting and cheese platter (3 artisanal cheese slices)
- Possibility to purchase wine at both cellars and ship it to your home
- Bottle of water, provided towards the end of the tour
Exclusions for Wine And Cava Guided Tour With Tapas From Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There is a limit of 15 people per group, although transportation may be shared with other groups.
Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended as there is some walking involved.
If you have reduced mobility, please contact us before booking. We make sure to welcome everyone on board!
Infants aged 3 or less may join the tour free of charge, but note that no car seat or meals are provided.
If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us upon booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.