Wine And Cava Guided Tour With Tapas From Barcelona
OverviewEnjoy a 6-hour tour through the amazing scenery of Penedes and Pla de Bages. You will visit a family-run winery in each of these locations and will taste their singular cavas and wines as you receive tips and hints from your guide and flavour local delicacies.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Lunch included
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the departure point and make your way to your first winery, Ca NEstella. Start your journey with a welcome drink as you gaze at the incredible country house and venue. As you stroll through the premises, your tour guide will introduce you to the winemaking process. Sample a local tapas lunch and three different types of Rabetllat i Vidal cavas, the sparkling wine famous all over the world. These amazing wines are made according to tradition, and aged underground in perfect conditions of humidity and temperature.
Next, you will be transported to the picturesque region of Pla de Bages to Oller del Mas, a 10th century castle, where the owner continues with the family traditions of quality winemaking. You'll try ecological chteau wines, and discover the taste of the region paired with artisanal cheese of the province.
Once you have learned the techniques of cava and wine productions in the cellars of these two beautiful properties, the group will make its way back to Barcelona.
Inclusions for Wine And Cava Guided Tour With Tapas From Barcelona
- Shared transportation in a comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Local English-speaking tour guide
- Guided visit at Ca n'Estella cava cellar and private house
- Three Rabellat i Vidal cava tasting
- Regional tapas lunch
- Guided visit to Oller del Mas vineyards, castle, and cellar
- Three ecological wine tasting and cheese platter (3 artisanal cheese slices)
- Possibility to buy the wines tasted (shipping available)
- Bottle of water, provided towards the end of the tour
Exclusions for Wine And Cava Guided Tour With Tapas From Barcelona
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
The tour leaves from Plaza Catalunya, 21 (by the Hard Rock Caf) look for the pink umbrella.
The tour departs at 12:30 pm (meet strictly at 12:15 pm).
There is a limit of 15 people per group, although transportation will be shared with other groups.
Please note that we reserve the right to modify the order of the sites visited if considered necessary.
Comfortable clothes and shoes are recommended as there is some walking involved.
Temperatures in the wineries tend to be more extreme than in Barcelona. Please check the weather forecast the day before and dress accordingly.
Infants aged 3 or less may join the tour free of charge, but note that no car seat or meals are provided.
If you have reduced mobility, please contact us before booking. We do our best to welcome everyone on board!
If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform us upon booking.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Montserrat Tour from Barcelona Including Lunch and Wine Tasting in Oller del Mas
- Barcelona Bike Tour
- Barcelona Shore Excursion: Skip the Line Sagrada Familia, Park Guell and La Pedrera
- Barcelona 2-Hour Afternoon Electric Bike Tour
- Costa Brava Sea Kayak Tour from Barcelona
- Montserrat Half Day Tour: Easy Hike with Hotel Pick-up from Barcelona