Wine And Cheese Tasting In Queenstown
OverviewThe world's largest tasting of New Zealand's best wines is right in the centre of Queenstown.At The Winery you get your own pre-loaded Wine Tasting Card and you choose the wines you taste. Explore amongst the 80+ wines, Champagnes, sparkling wines, Whiskies, Ports and Sherries available for tasting ..... in one place!
Know More about this tourTheres no need for hours of travel to visit a few wineries - the finest wines from throughout New Zealand are all right here.
With the simple push of a button you can select from over 80 wines and enjoy a taste, half or full glass. Serve yourself at your own pace and savour the cheese board as you relax in the leather chairs of the wine lounge and taste the best award-winning, single vineyard and reserve wines from across New Zealand.
From the world-class local Pinot Noir, to the classic Sauvignon Blancs of Marlborough, you can serve yourself and compare wines. If you wish, you can follow the recommendations of our New Zealand Wine Demystified guide that will lead you through all of the main wine regions and grape varieties.
You can buy your favourite wines which we can deliver to your home in over 40 countries worldwide.
- The worlds largest tasting of New Zealand wine
- Choose the wines you taste and serve yourself with your Wine Tasting Card
- Taste from over 80 wines, Champagnes, sparkling wines, whiskies, ports and sherries
- Relaxed wine lounge setting
- Queenstowns largest wine by the glass selection
- Over 700 wines available to purchase
- Wine shipping to over 40 countries
- Knowledgeable staff and independent advice
- BYO restaurant recommendations
- Manuka honey tasting and sales
Single Tasting Voucher:
- 1 x $35 pre-loaded Wine Tasting Card that allows further top-ups to be added at anytime if you wish to taste more wine.
- PETITE cheese board with 4 local cheeses paired with crackers, ciabatta bread and a selection of local deli condiments to complement the cheese selection and wines.
- 2 x $35 pre-loaded Wine Tasting Cards that allow further top-ups to be added at anytime if you wish to taste more wine.
- CLASSIC cheese board with 4 local cheeses paired with crackers, ciabatta bread and a selection of local deli condiments to complement the cheese selection and wines.
Inclusions for Wine And Cheese Tasting In Queenstown
- Pre-loaded Wine Tasting Card(s) that allow further top-ups to be added at anytime if you wish to taste more wine
- A cheeseboard with 4 local cheeses paired with crackers, ciabatta bread and a selection of local deli condiments to complement the cheese selection and wines
- Chilled water
- 15% Goods and Services Tax
Exclusions for Wine And Cheese Tasting In Queenstown
- Beer and non-alcoholic drinks (a wide range is available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Under New Zealand law, The Winery must be closed on Christmas Day, Anzac Day until mid day, Easter Friday and Easter Sunday
The voucher must be used within 6 months of the selected booking date
The Winery does not take reservations and seating cannot be guaranteed during peak periods
The Wine Tasting Card value can only be used for tastings from the Enomatic Wine Serving System and must be used in one visit
Alcohol will not be served to intoxicated persons and service may be refused and the tasting cancelled at The Winerys sole discretion
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Queenstown Airport Departure Transfer - From Hotels
- Full-Day Milford Sound Fly, Cruise and Jet Boat Tour from Queenstown
- Milford Sound Sightseeing Cruise with Scenic Return Flights from Queenstown
- Half-Day Wakatipu Basin 4WD Tour from Queenstown
- Lake Wakatipu and Kawarau River Jet Boat Ride
- Half-Day Skippers Canyon Photography Tour from Queenstown