Wine And Cheese Tasting On Prahova Valley Romania - Bucharest
OverviewEnjoy a day out of the big city in one of the most prestigious Romanian wineries. Your air conditioned vehicle will take you out in one of the most spectacular Romanian countrysides in Prahova Valley . The trip is full of beautiful nature and you can enjoy in the distance the Carpathian mountains which were for centuries the border line between two of the Romanian regions : Wallachia and Transylvania.
Know More about this tourAt 8.00 am you will meet your guide in the central square of Bucharest , Piata Unirii. Once everybody have arrived will get a cafe and then jump on your AC vehicle and head out the city towards one of the most prestigious vineyards in Romania. On the way to the winery you will get a short history of our country and the beautiful scenery and the Carpathian mountains raising high in the distance. Once arrived at the winery an wine expert will take over explaining the history of the place , history of the Romanian wine and especially the history of local wine. The wine tasting is going to happened shortly after , you will get to taste out 6 different types of wine accompanied by as many types of cheese. After the winery tour ends will travel for 15 minutes to a beautiful location where will have lunch in a traditional Romanian restaurant . Everything already specified is included in the tour price : transport from Bucharest and back , entry fees , tour guide , wine tasting and lunch. After lunch will jump back in the vehicle and will be on our way to Bucharest. On the way back you'll get a short explanation about the Bucharest city , before and after the Romanian revolution from 1989. Arrived in Piata Unirii your guide will recommend a good place for dinner in one of the most popular places in the city center Strada Lipscani.
Inclusions for Wine And Cheese Tasting On Prahova Valley Romania
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Wine And Cheese Tasting On Prahova Valley Romania
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is formal
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide: English and Italian
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Dracula's Tomb and Mogosoaia Palace - Private Tour outside Bucharest
- 2-Day Halloween Party in Sighisoara Citadel from Bucharest
- 2-Day Halloween Tour with Halloween Party at the Bran Castle from Bucharest
- 6-Day Romania Adventure Tour from Bucharest: Peles Castle, Bran Castle, Horse Riding, Off-Roading and River-Rafting
- Transylvania and Dracula Castle Full-Day Tour
- Full-Day Royal Castles and Champagne Tasting Tour from Bucharest
- Private Day Trip to Dracula's Castle from Bucharest
- Three Castles in Transylvania Private Day Trip from Bucharest